Thread: Idea on how to balance the MINER!

Centennial Club

Idea on how to balance the MINER!

How about making them a farming troop like the goblin and let the miners go for resources first? We could use some farming troop that can reach mines and collectors behind walls and rather than adding Spear Goblins we could make the miner a farming troop. I mean its a Miner to say the least 😁

That would UNbalance the miner even further!!!

Imagine a horde of miners rushing to your dark elixir storage...

Centennial Club
    What do you mean unbalance ir even more? It is ridicolously overpowerded in sense of that you get 3 stars with mass miners pretty easy, this would prevent that case a little bit and miners wont be that effectove in war! And if youre worried ablit loosing all your dark because of that dont worry, youll probably loosing it even without miners going for it.

Or... we could make a new trap to counter them!
    "And if youre worried ablit loosing all your dark because of that dont worry, youll probably loosing it even without miners going for it."
    False. If you have a good base it could be very hard for opponents to steal your dark.
    17 Accounts
    Clan Wizard Inc. #YG2CLCLG, Lvl 6
    Main Account Lvl 109 TH10, Heroes 20/17, 616 War Hero, Trophy Best 3568

Quote Originally Posted by TheWittyTwyster View Post
    What do you mean unbalance ir even more? It is ridicolously overpowerded in sense of that you get 3 stars with mass miners pretty easy, this would prevent that case a little bit and miners wont be that effectove in war! And if youre worried ablit loosing all your dark because of that dont worry, youll probably loosing it even without miners going for it.
    What I mean? I mean that the miners would target storages.
    As for the rest, read below
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCRules2478 View Post
    Or... we could make a new trap to counter them!
    "And if youre worried ablit loosing all your dark because of that dont worry, youll probably loosing it even without miners going for it."
    False. If you have a good base it could be very hard for opponents to steal your dark.
    Thank you

I agree with Ice blizzard, except I feel the miners are fine now, I cannot wait to go to th 10 and use them.

Lvl 12
    4000 + (between 4400 - 4600 at end of season)
    IGN: TheDarkLord