Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Powerful Lumberjack Deck (Specializes in 3 Crowns)

Lightbulb Very Powerful Lumberjack Deck (Specializes in 3 Crowns)

Ok, so the deck is
    Giant 8
    Mini pekka 7
    Lumberjack 2
    Ice wiz 2
    3 elixir minions 10
    Poison 4
    Zap 10
    Pump 7

Those are my card levels at the end and I'm sitting comfortably above 3400. Unfortunately, if you don't have the ice wiz, this deck won't work well. If you really want to, you can exchange it with archers or any air targeting troop, since this deck lacks a bit in air defense. Here's how to use the deck.

Giant
    Main tank, probably to most important card in the deck. Since this deck has problems with PPP, use the giant to distract while hitting them with other troops. Main tank of the push.

Mini PEKKA
    Possibly the most important card in the current meta. Extremely versatile. Tank killer. Hog killer. Everyone knows how to use the MP.

Ice Wiz
    Master control card. Takes care of any swarms and slows down any push the opponent makes. Good on offense as well.

Lumberjack
    This is still a sort of wild card since not many people have it and it doesn't have a definite spot in the meta. ALWAYS put the lumberjack behind the tank on a push. He deals excellent damage, so either your opponent deals with him first and he drops the rage on all your other troops or you opponent deals with his damage output and kills him later. He can also be used on defense because of his quick damage.

3 Elixir Minions
    An extremely versatile card and your best defense against air decks. Use on offense and defense alike. Easily one of the best cards in the game.

Poison
    Possibly the most popular spell at the moment. Use as you see fit.

Zap
    In every single deck in the current meta. Use for resetting sparky, getting mini pekka to the tower, killing small troops, etc. A must-have.

Pump
    Extremely important. This deck doesn't work without it. Defend the pump with everything you've got. Don't let it die. Build up elixir and eventually overwhelm your opponent.

How to use the deck
    If you start with the pump, place it first. The push you want to get to is a giant, mini pekka, lumberjack, and ice wiz. Support you push with spells and minions if you need to. This is a reactive-play deck, meaning there isn't really a set strategy to use this deck. Adapt your play style depending on your opponent. Practice with this deck a lot and you'll be able to beat almost anything.

I shared this deck with one of my friends and he's doing amazingly with it. Hope it does the same for you!
    Last edited by Wolfscar; August 27th, 2016 at 10:47 AM.
    A sound soul
    Dwells within a sound mind
    And a sound body

Seems good, will try it out thanks anyway, any explanation on the 3 crowns?

Forum Veteran
    Interesting, was looking for some to make some YT videos, my Clanmate got the LJ. Seems so OP to set up a push, great little Card.
    Exordium, a YouTuber and regular poster and Clasher! Hope my tips helped, look here for daily videos with commentary featuring advanced yet beginner friendly strategy! Always give me your honest feedback!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96...confirmation=1

Quote Originally Posted by imjerald View Post
    Seems good, will try it out thanks anyway, any explanation on the 3 crowns?
    By 3 crown specialty I meant that the deck is very good for getting 3 crowns. My record time for getting a crown chest with this deck is 24 minutes.
    A sound soul
    And a sound body

Bumpety bump
    A sound soul
    And a sound body

I've been looking for a lumberjack deck. This one looks promising I'll definitely try it out.

Pro Member
    There's an idea that is overlooked with the lumberjack and that is if you get the giant to tank but then the lumberjack gets infront after it gets to the tower(while the giant it still taking all the damage) then you zap tower and it retarder a onto lumberjack which will then drops its rage for the giant while also getting a few hits off

So I've probably got the 1 question you didn't see coming. I've got the gold to spend on giant but I'd rather not till I see if I like it. I've got every other tanky unit to a useable lv. Any other tank you'd recommend as a test tank?

Interesting. If I did my math right, it averages a little less than 4 elixir right? Have you tried swapping elixir pump out for something else?

Witch is the first one that comes to mind, but I could see miner being an option as well. I unfortunately don't have lumberjack so I don't know how he works best.

Quote Originally Posted by David4194v View Post
    So I've probably got the 1 question you didn't see coming. I've got the gold to spend on giant but I'd rather not till I see if I like it. I've got every other tanky unit to a useable lv. Any other tank you'd recommend as a test tank?
    Possibly giant skeleton or royal giant. Or you can use a low level giant for experimenting.
    A sound soul
    And a sound body

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast