Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Really? Does supercell ever implement community generated features?

  1. #1

    Really? Does supercell ever implement community generated features?

    Sigh, was very dissapointed when I saw the mini update. Makes me ask "DOES SUPERCELL EVER LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY!?"

    Main point: How many people gave the idea for the giant, with images and everything just so supercell comes up with something different from what they request? What is the ideas and feature request for then?

    How many people, like me, gave the upgrade level, with image and everything (along with a new archer level) for the new archer tower, just to see something very expectable come up before your eyes, when your graphics were better? What is the ideas and feature request for then?

    I'm currently checking for posts regarding Lv.8 giant and Lv.14 Archer tower, which mine (it's in the signature if you want to check it) is one of them, that requested for new levels (and I gave plenty, for free, literally!) For those new troops.

    Can you show your opinion for this? What do you think about the use of the ideas and feature request when hardly 2% of good ideas were implemented in the game (and they change and tweak it a bit, and give no credit for the original creator)

    P.S. I'm just assuming this, but I've been argumenting about this for several months since I've came to the forums. But since supercell directly transfers back and forth troops from CR to CoC, and CoC to CR, this makes my point stronger, and it makes me undignified for everyone here.

    I know you guys will say this is nothing to make a big deal of, but then why do we have an ideas and request feature then? I need explanaions, please, I'm suffering!😢😢😢
    R.I.P. Clash Royale forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeApexLegacy View Post
    So if you hate this game, stop playing it

  2. #2
    TheConfuzed1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In Exile
    Posts
    10,767
    I'm just spit balling here, but maybe, just maybe, they've been working on this for a while... Since before 'your ideas' were posted. You know, since that's their job and all...

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by VideoGameStar View Post
    Sigh, was very dissapointed when I saw the mini update. Makes me ask "DOES SUPERCELL EVER LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY!?"

    Main point: How many people gave the idea for the giant, with images and everything just so supercell comes up with something different from what they request? What is the ideas and feature request for then?

    How many people, like me, gave the upgrade level, with image and everything (along with a new archer level) for the new archer tower, just to see something very expectable come up before your eyes, when your graphics were better? What is the ideas and feature request for then?

    I'm currently checking for posts regarding Lv.8 giant and Lv.14 Archer tower, which mine (it's in the signature if you want to check it) is one of them, that requested for new levels (and I gave plenty, for free, literally!) For those new troops.

    Can you show your opinion for this? What do you think about the use of the ideas and feature request when hardly 2% of good ideas were implemented in the game (and they change and tweak it a bit, and give no credit for the original creator)

    P.S. I'm just assuming this, but I've been argumenting about this for several months since I've came to the forums. But since supercell directly transfers back and forth troops from CR to CoC, and CoC to CR, this makes my point stronger, and it makes me undignified for everyone here.

    I know you guys will say this is nothing to make a big deal of, but then why do we have an ideas and request feature then? I need explanaions, please, I'm suffering!😢😢😢
    wow did super cell forget you were the majority stock holder in their company and not listen to you or anyone else in global. they can ask for recommendations. you can make suggestions but at the end of the day it is their company and dont forget this is a mini update not a major one so you may still get your wish list and if not like you said you recommended or you suggested. neither of which are orders they had to listen to

  4. #4
    Forum Champion PhilISuppose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    with the mushrooms
    Posts
    5,275
    Quote Originally Posted by VideoGameStar View Post
    Sigh, was very dissapointed when I saw the mini update. Makes me ask "DOES SUPERCELL EVER LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY!?"

    Main point: How many people gave the idea for the giant, with images and everything just so supercell comes up with something different from what they request? What is the ideas and feature request for then?

    How many people, like me, gave the upgrade level, with image and everything (along with a new archer level) for the new archer tower, just to see something very expectable come up before your eyes, when your graphics were better? What is the ideas and feature request for then?

    I'm currently checking for posts regarding Lv.8 giant and Lv.14 Archer tower, which mine (it's in the signature if you want to check it) is one of them, that requested for new levels (and I gave plenty, for free, literally!) For those new troops.

    Can you show your opinion for this? What do you think about the use of the ideas and feature request when hardly 2% of good ideas were implemented in the game (and they change and tweak it a bit, and give no credit for the original creator)

    P.S. I'm just assuming this, but I've been argumenting about this for several months since I've came to the forums. But since supercell directly transfers back and forth troops from CR to CoC, and CoC to CR, this makes my point stronger, and it makes me undignified for everyone here.

    I know you guys will say this is nothing to make a big deal of, but then why do we have an ideas and request feature then? I need explanaions, please, I'm suffering!
    If they ever redesign the whole game using Microsoft paint, I'm sure there'll be a consulting job there for you...

  5. #5
    TriStarCarnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    2,777
    You did see L8 Giants in the last big update, sneak peek, right? I'm sure they had the idea long time before your post and were testing out balancing on the developers build...like you saw in the video.

    I believe a mod even confirmed that the upgrade would not be part of that update after everyone noticed the video.
    Last edited by TriStarCarnage; July 20th, 2016 at 11:31 PM.


    Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 134 | BK 25 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 115 | BK 20 | AQ 24 | GG 608K | EE 589K | HH 1.47M | 89x L10


  6. #6
    Pro Member BJanGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    I'm just spit balling here, but maybe, just maybe, they've been working on this for a while... Since before 'your ideas' were posted. You know, since that's their job and all...
    This!
    And also they call the update a "mini update" the big one will hit when the team is back from all the beachs around the world! :P
    🌟🌟OM!D|LvL 232🌟🌟

  7. #7
    Millennial Club Commandoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,461
    I would of preferred to see balance changes rather than new levels to troop.
    CO at Tidal Rage. #229JRGC2 #Farming #FWA. Recruitment thread. Check us out
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...uitment-Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    Removing TH sniping killed the casuals. I've never seen any multiplayer game survive for long when they kill the population. If modding and botting were dealt with before removal of TH sniping, I'm sure loot would be just as good as now.

  8. #8
    Yeah, I know, it's a lot of coding and stuff, but they could change a bit for every community member, that way, everyone is happy n.n

    For the AT, I would be happy with just the top part (the eagle, the 4 edges with flames, etc.)

    And no, I'm not a stock holder or anything, it's just that I'm pretty dissapointed that everyone's ideas are always getting ignored. It's not about me, it's about everyone.

    Sorry if I look like I'm raging and exploding like fireworks, but this is something that I've been seeing for months, and some people spend days working on their ideas to simply be ideas rather than a feature or level inside the game.
    R.I.P. Clash Royale forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeApexLegacy View Post
    So if you hate this game, stop playing it

  9. #9
    Forum Hero Aspex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    7,636
    Quote Originally Posted by VideoGameStar View Post
    Yeah, I know, it's a lot of coding and stuff, but they could change a bit for every community member, that way, everyone is happy n.n

    For the AT, I would be happy with just the top part (the eagle, the 4 edges with flames, etc.)

    And no, I'm not a stock holder or anything, it's just that I'm pretty dissapointed that everyone's ideas are always getting ignored. It's not about me, it's about everyone.

    Sorry if I look like I'm raging and exploding like fireworks, but this is something that I've been seeing for months, and some people spend days working on their ideas to simply be ideas rather than a feature or level inside the game.
    This is a list of all the community's ideas that have been implemented, just for you:

    Swap buildings drop one on the other, pop-up or double tap to swap if same size
    * Dueling/challenge/simulator/sparring battle area (Friendly Challenge)
    * Builder Suggestions: Tap Builder Info to see and select suggested upgrades to perform
    * Ability to hide traps/bombs in edit mode to give an "attacker's view"
    * Ability to rearrange barracks queued troops
    * Baby Dragon and Miner were user submissions
    * Upgradable spring traps
    * Revenge attacks now count towards star bonus and league bonus
    * Clicking on the "+" next to Builder icon/graphic brings up screen showing all builds/times/etc
    * Win resources from defenses (Loot Cart)
    * Ability to turn off snow animation
    * Show Personal Break timer/time remaining
    * Barracks troop queuing
    * Donation interface showing existing donations
    * Higher (than 1) trophy offers
    * Clan Chat filtering
    * Army training summary screen
    * Storages immune to lightning
    * Ability to queue spells
    * Dark Spell Factory
    * Defense ranges/toggling while under construction
    * Clan Wars attack preview screen
    * 1-time village name change
    * Hero Icons show ability status in replays
    * Reduced Boost Prices
    * Reduced Obstacle Clear Times
    * Boost all button for buidling types
    * Visitors can see army camp troops
    * Boosting pause for Barracks, Heroes and Spell Factory
    * Troop/Hero Levels in Player Profile
    * More Clan Settings
    * Improved Clan Search
    * Clan Tags
    * Increased League and Clan War Win Bonuses at all levels
    * Skeleton/Witch Related Trap
    * Spell Ready Notification
    * Ability to queue/order spells individually instead of grouped by type
    * Dismiss troops from Clan Castle and Army Camps
    * Greatly reduced hero regen times
    * Ability to spend elixir or gold on walls
    * Add a pause button to the attack, defense and war replays
    * Clan War, Attack and Defense replays now show "Troops available"
    * Add ability to upgrade multiple walls at once (like rows)
    * Greatly reduced Valkyrie training times
    * Increase text space on leader messages
    * CW Enhancements: Separate war base layout, numbered villages, notice who started war, dismiss war CC troops
    * Clan Wars
    * Hero Auras (Passive addition to stats of surrounding troops)
    * Add more leadership roles - co-leaders
    * Number displays on clan castle to show space used vs having to click it, then hit info
    * Ability to remove obstacles while in edit mode
    * A multi-target building to simultaneously target multiple individual enemies on non-adjacent tiles
    * 24 hour ban on player to re-join clan after being kicked
    * Make surrender button smaller / move out of game play area - too many accidents
    * Ability to upgrade traps (as well as them staying where placed now and stats showing in-game)
    * Elder Kick cooldown time reduced to 20 minutes
    * Donation indicator in clan chat
    * Village construction mode - easier way to rearrange village, saved layouts
    * Update shared replays with different color button, comment field, loot, trophies, battle results, etc
    * Keep tracking loot / achievements after they are completed
    * Add info about available loot % possible with TH differences in-game
    * Cooldown for elder to boot players
    * Add viewable player stats/profile - similar to Hay Day's farm stats
    * Add a mute button to global (basically to hide chat of a player)
    * Ability to share replays within clan chat
    * Add the Attacks/Defenses Won stat (from Leagues) to leaderboard
    * The Freeze spell was taken directly from the sticky as the "Next spell" to be worked on
    * Witch was a user submission
    * Move replay 1x 2x 4x button to right and off of playing field
    * Ability to request specific troop reinforcement types (Custom message with request)
    * The Inferno Tower was inspired by several requests for a "Flamethrower" tower
    * Reduce healer camp space, make more viable
    * Mark indicating center of playing grid (The plaque marking the center of the town)
    * Flip from one barracks to next (like one roadside stand to next in HD) so you can setup all quickly
    * Add Chinese localization
    * Attack battle log with replays
    * Add troops received to donation stats
    * Add leader messaging (Also the fix to unfilter messages 2 days after release was from feedback)
    * Don't auto-end battle once all normal troops perish if Clan Castle/Spells remain in inventory
    * When balloons are destroyed, they fall to the ground for 1 last little attack
    * Ability to rotate selected row of walls
    * Moving multiple wall pieces at once.
    * Splash damage with dragons and wizards
    * Show damage % in defense battle log
    * Show remaining lab upgrades during active research
    * Air Bombs
    * Army Camp full notification
    * Heroes
    * Troop donation statistics
    * White insert buffer lines showing while moving decorations
    * Defense replays
    * Army Camp troops survive if Army Camp destroyed while on defense
    * Message displaying when someone leaves/is kicked from clan
    * Trophy limits on clan applications
    * Gem usage confirmation
    * Small shields after maintenance and disconnects
    * Many of the combat balances are due to user input
    * Matchmaking queue
    * Army Camp storage managed as a whole instead of per camp
    * Barracks queue information
    * Clan Search
    * Global chat moderation
    * Trophies to be lost displaying in match screen
    * Broader range of trophies available to be won per match
    * Scroll to top of Top Clans, Top Players, League, and My Clan by tapping Tab (like clan/global chat)
    Last edited by Aspex; July 20th, 2016 at 11:31 PM.

  10. #10
    Are you sure that's not from supercell? Because it looks pretty alike to the one in the pinned post on the ideas and feature request
    R.I.P. Clash Royale forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeApexLegacy View Post
    So if you hate this game, stop playing it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •