Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Calling Forum Herders.....send us your goats.

I'll genuinely miss you guys. Stay Frosty.

Calling Forum Herders.....send us your goats.

Following declaration of 'mission accomplished' in Forum Events, phase 2 of the Goats plan to take over the world is about the commence.

A new baby clan has risen from the forum ashes and it will be the home of the Goat. It will be a place dedicated to war...in all its guises. We will have Troll wars, Goat wars, Themed wars and most importantly we will win wars. We will be appealing regularly for forum people to join us and meet the forumers you read here regularly and we will post regular updates on great troll bases and war themes.

There are very few conditions....you must be fair play, respectful on chat and active. This place will be as popular as a post update rant thread and ten times as amusing so don't miss the boat.

Any level base is welcome and any standard of war player. You can come show us your ice cool troop drops or come learn from some very talented Clashers...Stay a week, stay a month, stay a day just don't stay away.

Trust me when I say you will not find a friendlier, more active group and there is no better excuse to find a pub with WiFi.

Bring Beer, Bring Pringles....Please add your forum ID on join requests as we need to know you are from here and be patient initially while I round up the lost goats from Forum Events who are off warring during Chatters.

Clan name : Forum Goat Herd. #G2YJ2JQ9
    Last edited by Holps; July 17th, 2016 at 06:40 PM.

I will be most pleased to participate. As soon as we emerge victorious in our latest war i will help herd the traveling goats over.

on my way
    Nice timing for me to log on.
    Leader Holy Godz #9cj9vug2 | Lvl11 war clan, 214wins/241 wars. |
    TH11 - Lvl 174 | GG 628m, EE 651m, 328m War gold, 4m HH | 241k donations, 1396 war*s
    My main - TH11 @ 27 June 2018. 1396 War*s
    TH10 (donator account), TH9 (perma9) goblin raider + war loot only.
    7 retired accounts - 2 th9, 3 th7, 2th6. Highest (2016) - 118 local top player list

Same here, i'll drop by as soon as the war in darth is done.Make way for the update goat!!!!!

It'sBoomtastic:Lvl94 Baby Th9
    AbsoluteZero:Lvl59 Th7
    Once a goat,Always a goat.

Yay! Our new home!

Please come visit for some 50/50 war fun! Getting to meet forumers in a different way is a great way to help build up our community! We hope to get to meet many of you. Take a break from your current clan. Send a mini account over for a war. Come hang out with some other forum friends. We don't care about TH levels...just respectful fun chat and lots of Pringles to keep the cowboy happy!

Please drop by!

Edit: Please include your forum name, or mention this thread in your request message. Thanx!
    Last edited by Raindragon; July 17th, 2016 at 07:43 PM.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

SLIGH Ranch main on the way. Forum readers don't be scared stop buy you may never leave once you experience the power of the goat. If you cannot get in post here we may have a few minis we can kick.
    Leader of Dark Horse lvl9 #9QJOUC28
    Capricorn Alliance, Forum Goat Herd, Pale Rider
    Th10 lvl147, Th9 lvl126, Th9 lvl120, Th9 lvl110 Th8 lvl80

i will join but due to last last experience on another event im keeping my iron curtain option at hand.

dual abilities? yeah! keeps your weapons heavy

Forum Veteran
    I would love to bring my mini account ho lee fok by again.

We dont have to agree on anything to be kind to one another
    There a clash crazy kiwi chick pecking at the door.....wine and goat boots in hand.....(Holpsy, i stand by my claim that Maverick IS a real western ��)

I love to hurt goats. Oh.....you meant herd. Can't wait, see y'all on Tuesday.

IGN:Grunger (main) Clan:Forum Goat Herd
    IGN:bobloblaw (mini) Clan:Iggymasters
    IGN:Mr. Bungle(mini-mini)Clan:Iggymasters