Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: *Four Seasons* Very active, chatty, extremely generous, the Best! Tag# QU9QQ9P Join!!

Yay, we had some luck finding a new Hoodie that fit well with us! Finally! ☺️ It's getting harder to find good players easy to find inactive ones.

We are particular about who we keep! If you care about finding a great Hood then I Bet you'll fit with us.

Fresh Spawn
    Would you consider two highly motivated lvl52 gals who level up quickly and love to help and be supported? We are farming all day every day to grow our farm, town, and level-up. We want a NH who knows how to win derby, and we aren't afraid to tackle our tasks. We are giving to neighbors and desire a NH that in return will pitch in to help us climb levels fast.

Do you all help/trade building and expansion materials? Do you coordinate tasks etc outside of HayDay on Kik? Motivated to find a winning group b4 derby tonight!

Thanks! Jody
    Username: Momto2Zs
    Tag: 9PRJ9YG80
    (In case you want to look me up)

We have been able to pick up 1 player out of about 5 who join. Once again we are only looking for active, helpful, chatty players. If you fit these standards please join if you join us and we see you do not fit you will find yourself out the door;-/ we are choosy because we have a wonderful Hood!!

The hood is open come in and see if you fit with us

Fresh Spawn
    Hi, i am in lv 42 but i am a very active player. Can i join?
    #V9LYJCCG

Bump up thread

Join us if you like our thread, also we have 98% of our land open so if you join we will help you too. Don't join just for that though or we will know

Only join if you don't require therapy😜 We are a great group and have had no luck with new ppl, they have been crazy! We are looking for very normal everyday fun people for our Hood.

Must be active, helpful and play the derby