Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: *Four Seasons* Very active, chatty, extremely generous, the Best! Tag# QU9QQ9P Join!!

It's Sunday again. Thinking about upgrading hoods? We are waiting for you!

Bump!!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!! Looking for a new start in a new hood in 2020? Now is the time!! We are an amazing, happy, friendly, competitive Hood. We like to win the Derby and we have fun doing so. We ask that you join our group messenger chat when you join as we are huge on communication especially during the derby!! Come on over and check us out!!

I would really love to join. I do not see a minimum level and I have a feeling being a level 28 farmer will not make the cut 🧐

Hi SallyMae!! Love your name! My sister in-law shares your same name
    I'm so sorry your level is low but continue to grow and then please look us up again ok!!

Milo we will miss you so much!!! We look forward to your return to the game in May!! Have fun on your work adventure and know you will always have a place in your hood home with us!!!

Michelle we will miss you as well if you have to leave know we will save you a place when you can return!! Love ya!!
    Last edited by KelLou; January 18th, 2020 at 12:47 AM.

Hi Hayday world we would love you to join if you want a hood that is well organized and derby together like pros! We have fun, we get along splendidly and we like to Win. We believe communication is very important so we ask that you join our messenger chat group we use it to communicate especially for the special derbies! Come on over, leave me a message and I'll respond.
    Kelly
    Last edited by KelLou; January 21st, 2020 at 10:12 PM.

If you have read our hood thread and you'd like to join please leave me a message here or pm me and I'll help you to join us by invite or I can open the hood. I check here every few days when I'm reqruiting.
    Thanks, Kelly

We are sorry to see a few amazing hoodies go because of very tough real life events that have happened but we support them and wish them many blessings, they will always have an HD home with us when they can play again. Joy we love you and want you to know we will think of you!

Joyce we will miss you, come back when you feel better my friend!
    We have a strong team and hate to see good people come and go but we understand. I have had this hood for many years now and have met so many great people. Things change, life gets busy and I can't believe I'm still playing. My life is crazy busy with a new career and building a home not to mention spending and making fun new memories with my beautiful family. I'll hang here in the game as long as I have the awesome team I have at present. If new amazing people keep joining I'll be here to keep the hood intact. However, if real life pulls you away and I end up dwindling down in numbers, then I will be hanging up this game for good.
    It will all depend on if we have the numbers to keep our active hood one of the Best out there or to say goodbye....finally, once and for all.
    Join our hood family to help keep it one of the best in Hayday♥️
    Kelly
    Last edited by KelLou; 1 Day Ago at 02:51 AM.