Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: *Four Seasons* Very active, chatty, extremely generous, the Best! Tag# QU9QQ9P Join!!

Finished another successful Blossom Derby. Took a lot of cooperation because of triple crop event, but everybody came through great.

We have a couple of openings. Give us a try!

Looking forward to another great derby week.

Getting ready for regular derby this week!

Regular derby going well. Team is almost finished. Well ahead of second place team.

Hey Hayday World...looking for the BEST of you out there to join our incredible Hood! So fun and a happy place to play together. No negativity just a positive vibe in our Hood!! If this is how you roll, let us know you want to join

We are wrapping up another derby week. Looking forward to next derby. Mystery Derby? or Power Derby?

If your hood does not play to win in the derby, come on over here.

Hi Iím trying to join your hood.. Iím a keen derby player and love to chat to people.. on everyday , yes Iím a HD addict lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ransley56 View Post
    Hi I’m trying to join your hood.. I’m a keen derby player and love to chat to people.. on everyday , yes I’m a HD addict lol
    . still want to come to yours if can.. are you mostly USA? I wonder as no response yet
    Last edited by Ransley56; October 14th, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransley56 View Post
    . still want to come to yours if can.. are you mostly USA? I wonder as no response yet
    sorry, ha to leave as MEL made her mind up. Shame as Iím a good player.. all the Best kelly