Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Play for Fun and Grow your Farm!

Banned
    We have 10 people and just started on Wednesday in a brand new hood .. U can come to us to make it a bigger and better hood here's the webpage I made with backstory and rules if you like what u see come on over doors open to anyone who wants to join

http://preciouspawprints.weebly.com/

Hi Kai, Please look for our tag again, it is #2L90U200. I have tested this tag and it does lead u to our hood. The '0's are all zeros. Good luck and see u soon. You could try searching for our hood name in the search box and look for the hood symbol.

Hi Cuddles. Please don't post your recruitment thread on our thread. It is considered to be rude. Please post your own. Thank you.

Hi Erinleigh. Tap on your hood house and type our tag or hood name into the search box. Then tap on request to join! Hope u are successful and chat soon.

Hi! Sounds like a nice hood. I requested to join, my farm name is Rohan's Farm. I am a kid so i hope you dont mind having a kid in your hood. Thx!

Thanks for replying Rohan. You are a great kid but we are an adult only hood. I hope u find another nice hood with kids of your own age to play with. Best of luck with a new hood.

Fingers crossed our lovely hood are coming in first again. Come and play with us....!

Coming in first again! Playing relaxed next week and chilling with our new friends. Come and join in.....

Relaxing this week in the Derby. Playing to get all the shoe prizes! Come and join in with us.

Still looking for more friends. Come and have a chat with us