Thread: Really? Good one SC, fair play....NOT

Really? Good one SC, fair play....NOT

O look, my boat wants peaches, oh look my trees have several hours to grow yet! And you fixed the boat glitch! You do realise of course that you would likely make more money if you left it at 1 diamond? Just saying

No more boats for me, im too impatient to wait the 4 hours..........Brilliant game plan tho lol xx

Totally agree with u on the diamonds thing thx for for bringing it up. My hood all decided to doing production harvest feed task. No more buying diamonds. .. its sad really

Banned
    Good idea this derby to skip boats and town tasks. Still plenty of other ones to do. I picked a town task. When this one is done, no more this week!

Who brought up the 1 diamond glitch? IMO if no one brought it up, we could've kept it longer (maybe?)

Fresh Spawn
    Can't agree more. Please 1 diamond to call boats

The glitch was GREAT. I'd love them to change it to a permanent 1 diamond boat call BUT it's not gong to happen. No matter how many more boats us regular players call because of it, it's not going to make up for the money lost on the Boat Leaderboard players calling thousands of them at 5 diamonds.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I agree Smallchange.