Thread: Chat is not working since upgrade!?

Chat is not working since upgrade!?

Since the upgrade our chat section went to yesterday and we can't chat or read chat help please🐺

New Bloke/Chick
    Yep, the update has done this to my farm too Hay Day PLEASE FIX THIS FAST!!!
    Last edited by howlin5; June 21st, 2016 at 01:23 PM.

Are you sure it's not working at all ?
    Chat has changed and now shows the newest message at the bottom instead of at the top.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Me too. Understand it's now upside down, and I can read messages, but there is no place to write one.

Never mind figured it out. Have to click on the icon at bottom. Duh.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by howlin5 View Post
    Yep, the update has done this to my farm too Hay Day PLEASE FIX THIS FAST!!!
    I finally figured it out too. That was a bit confusing LOL

We figured it out, ugh no one in hood happy with this version...not sure why they changed it the other way worked fine...

Quote Originally Posted by foxysfarm View Post
    Since the upgrade our chat section went to yesterday and we can't chat or read chat help please🐺
    Last edited by foxysfarm; June 22nd, 2016 at 04:25 AM.

The new chat does have some improvements as its now possible to paste stuff you have copied from outside the game and correct spelling mid sentence instead of deleting all that came after the error.

From most messaging apps stand points and just reading in general the new direction does read more naturally. With a little time we will all get used to it I'm quite sure.

Thanks for posting back everyone Since there's no actual bug and chat is working but caused a little confusion I'll wrap this thread up as solved. If you want to leave feedback on the new chat please head over to the thread in the announcements section on the new update or the existing threads about the new chat in the General section.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG