Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problem with Farm Edit Mode

Problem with Farm Edit Mode

Hello, I went to the adjusting part of my farms but I can not scroll there. Everything I touch immediately is moved as I move my hand. I have to find a place where nothing stands in order to go to another part of my farm.

Bugs and isues picked up

☆When editing farm evrrything is sudenly extra sencitive you can nou only touch something and it moves around. Is any body else experiencing this?
    ☆Game crashes when viewing news paper
    ☆Game crashes when visiting farms
    I know youl be working on all the isues a.s.a.p and thank you for update. its a big one and complains will stream in. goodluck with the hard work ahead.

Hi, I'm having the same problem when editing my farm. Difficult to find an open space when you want to scroll to another part of your farm. No crashing up to now. Sure they are working on it. Such a big update brings also big risks. I'm confident about the problems being fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hknorrie View Post
    Hi, I'm having the same problem when editing my farm. Difficult to find an open space when you want to scroll to another part of your farm. No crashing up to now. Sure they are working on it. Such a big update brings also big risks. I'm confident about the problems being fixed.
    Cant play now so ill just be on the forum till its fixed . its so fustrating. Pations FRED Pations

Temp fix is to disconect facebook. it helps for me.

Merged this report with the farm Edit issues. The crashing issues have a separate thread going here: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...77410-crashing

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Hknorrie View Post
    I'm having this issue too, but I'm sure it will be fixed soon enough. There's bound to be little bumps on the road with such a big update. Everyone at SC does such a fantastic job, so I'm more than happy to wait.

EDIT: Added link to other thread. http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...19#post7706219
    Last edited by Farmeruk; June 23rd, 2016 at 06:29 AM.

Edit mode

Anybody else having trouble with edit mode? I can scroll around the page without picking something up.

Kniwn bug - unlinking from Facebook has helped some farmers. Check the edit mode thread in the bug subforum for more.
    Last edited by PerkyCox; June 21st, 2016 at 02:17 PM.

Lev 133/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits May 2019 - Opting out of this BORING grind for bad decos. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Babies complete: 06 Jun 2019

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmeruk View Post
    I'm having this issue too, but I'm sure it will be fixed soon enough. There's bound to be little bumps on the road with such a big update. Everyone at SC does such a fantastic job, so I'm more than happy to wait.
    Supercell is a company with multi billion dollars in revenue. Any and every software developer will tell you that beta testing is one of the most important aspects. But like every update in the last 12-18 months there are bugs that should have been blatantly obvious to the coders before releasing. And worse, the bugs this time cost people diamonds, e.g. The crop fiasco.