Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Splash Damage - looking for TH4+ clashers to join us

Splash Damage - looking for TH4+ clashers to join us

​Splash Damage 2

Who are we? A comfortable resting place for mini accounts, a lot of good players having fun the second time around. We are currently looking for new members between TH4 and TH12.

We welcome experienced minis, players returning to the game and also new players who want to learn and improve their game. We offer advice, support, donations and much more for all clanmates. Ability level is not important. Sense of humor essential.

We're very active in war, clan games and chat, check us out if it sounds interesting to you. Our objective is to help you become a good clasher and clanmate. We are USA based and speak English, but everyone is welcome to join in the fun.

We will always talk, ask and answer questions on clan chat. We give 100% in wars and clan games. We want players who are willing do the same. Our record speaks for itself.

Our link is Splash Damage 2, #LR8QYLGL or a direct link here.

PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM THE FORUM IN YOUR JOIN REQUEST, reply to this thread, or PM me.

If we are full and you are an interested, active player, PM me and we'll try and find a space for you. You can also consider our sister clan, Splash Damage, details further down.

My player tag is #8Y2QYLUGY. I can also be contacted on Discord, Lenny#2864

Splash Damage

Splash Damage 2 is also a sister clan for the original Splash Damage, who are looking for more experienced players. Give them a try if you prefer more of a challenge. Accepting new members as well as graduates from Splash Damage 2.

Their link is #2V9JC0Y2.

AGAIN PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM THE FORUM IN YOUR JOIN REQUEST, reply to this thread, or PM me.

All the best

Lenny
    Last edited by LennyI; September 12th, 2019 at 01:00 PM.

Centennial Club
    I'm the leader for SD2, we welcome any members willing to learn how to work together. Our record speaks for itself. Give us a shot if you are tired of searching for a good clan.

We lost the last war so I've updated our record. They were a strange clan, I think it's one person with 25 accounts lol. Always looking for members so check us out!

Back on the winning track, a hard but fun war. Come and join us for more!

Quick update, we just finished a 20 v 20 and the result was a draw! 60 stars each, 100% destruction! Great fun, come and join us for more.

Forum Veteran LordBrunothefirst's Avatar
    Love the idea! Tried to start one of these a while ago but not enough players wanted in... good luck with yours!

Quote Originally Posted by LordBrunothefirst View Post
    Love the idea! Tried to start one of these a while ago but not enough players wanted in... good luck with yours!
    Thank you Lord Bruno. It's great fun so keep trying if you are up for it

Update, a nice comfortable win in our last war. Come and join in the fun!

Another great win, maximum stars and xp! Come and join us, any players new or old.
    Last edited by LennyI; June 28th, 2016 at 12:56 AM.

Just finished another war, 30 v 30 this time, we won 90-35, maximum xp again! Good fun, all our new players did well.

Come and join us for more!