Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Hood is looking for active derby players

Talking Canadian Hood is looking for active derby players

Hi everyone! We are currently looking for someone new to join our team..

Neighborhood name: Canadian Hood

Symbol: pink fox, silver heart background

Who we are:

-14 players from all over the world. Mostly from Canada and the U.S. English speaking only please.
    -We are a small/medium sized hood. I find there is less drama and its easier to get a task.
    -We are always helpful and friendly.
    -We are fairly laidback...not alot of rules, and most of the rules that we do have are just common sense, imo. All we ask is that you finish all your tasks, help others whenever you can, and bring your manners...remember to say ty for any help received.
    -We don't water trees unless we have a help task or someone asks to have their trees watered right away.
    -We dont pick up townies if we are not in derby (derby players need the townies for their tasks).
    -You can use the request box however you like. In my opinion, it's your request, you can ask for whatever you want. Just make sure you donate as well.
    - we don't use Facebook or discord. i do communicate with a couple of my coleaders outside the game via Kik about derby strategies or any issues but otherwise most chat is in-game.

Derby:

-Champions league- we place in top 3 every week
    - 96 gold trophies!!

- 10 x 320 tasks, 400 only for special derbies.
    -derby is optional but if opted in u are expected to finish all your tasks, or just opt out if you know you are going to be busy.
    -If you will be away on vacation or something for a couple weeks, simply let us know.
    -We dont reserve/save tasks. All tasks are first come, first served. Its just easier and more fair this way.
    -You will be made an elder before the next derby so you can help trash tasks.

***If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please message me on here, or on kik at angelina0165 and I'll get back to u as soon as i can. Preferably looking for players level 90 or higher.***

Last edited by Angelina0165; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:47 PM.

Hello Angelina,
    I and a lady called Anne are looking for a new team to be in because our team members don't play anymore and we are all that are left, please can we both join you.
    We particularly want to be in a team that is derby strong because we play every week and I only do 320 tasks, I love the town ones most of all, Anne always does above 310 tasks too.
    I am level 85 and Anne is level 53, she is always on the chat and we both like to give freely to our team members.
    Please can you consider us,

Thank you, I await your response.

All my best,
    Sharon xx

Yes please do come join us sharon, and your friend is welcome too
    Leader of "Canadian Hood". (97 gold trophies!)
    Neighborhood tag #2j92yj88
    Farm Level 150
    kik: angelina0165

I'm looking for a new hood. My current one has people dropping out every week. I'm also tired of petty things occurring. I want to do derby but not have someone parent over me. I have a job and a life. I get my tasks done. I help when I can and I ask for help when needed. I like to chat too but not all the time. I'm level 84. I've expanded all my land so I routinely give away those items. If you have room I'd like to check you out this next week?

Definitely! Come join us whenever u want. U sound perfect for us. We dont have a lot of rules...just be nice, do all your tasks, and help when u can.
    Last edited by Angelina0165; July 23rd, 2016 at 02:12 AM.
    Farm Level 150

Can I still join you this week? I want a week off the derby though and I'd like to see how you all interact. My farm name is meow meow.

Two spots available. Come check us out! We are a helpful/friendly/strong derby team. We are on our way to winning 21 gold trophies this week !
    Last edited by Angelina0165; August 20th, 2016 at 12:00 AM.
    Farm Level 150

Centennial Club
    After this derby is over, I'm looking for a new neighborhood - only 8 of us do the derby. A lot are inactive and it's exhausting. I'm a consistent and dedicated hay dayer (level 54). I'mean hoping you have a spot left, posy derby!

Yes for sure. Come check us out on monday if theres still room
    Farm Level 150

Centennial Club
    Just sent a request