Thread: Can anyone recommend a TH9.5 DE Farming base?

Can anyone recommend a TH9.5 DE Farming base?

Hey,
    I recently became a TH10. I maxed out walls, def, troops and heros as TH9. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good TH9.5 DE farming base. I was using Crows as a TH9 which did pretty well in crystal league. If you recommend a base, can you also post a picture of the base too? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mchon86 View Post
    Hey,
    I recently became a TH10. I maxed out walls, def, troops and heros as TH9. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good TH9.5 DE farming base. I was using Crows as a TH9 which did pretty well in crystal league. If you recommend a base, can you also post a picture of the base too? Thanks.
    Maybe just modify crows for your needs? I don't think it'd be too hard

I knew someone would say modify Crows, thats why I said I wanted a picture too lol. The important things about Crows was wall placements, trap placements, and building placement so it wouldnt be too top/bottom heavy. If you have a modified Crows, Id love to see it.

HERE IS THAT ONE I USE

FYI, thats a TH9 base. I said TH9.5, meaning only TH9 lvl defense with TH10 mines/drills, traps. I guess Ill have to check YouTube...lol

Quote Originally Posted by mchon86 View Post
    FYI, thats a TH9 base. I said TH9.5, meaning only TH9 lvl defense with TH10 mines/drills, traps. I guess Ill have to check YouTube...lol
    Fyi, that's why they said modify Crows.