Thread: Upgrading TH without upgrading war base. DOES IT HELP IN MATCHMAKING???

Question Upgrading TH without upgrading war base. DOES IT HELP IN MATCHMAKING???

A few months ago, I started a new account on Clash of Clans. This is my 2nd account so I understand fully how the game works. I am, however, curious about something. I have been upgrading my base to max before upgrading my TH. I am currently at a maxed TH5 upgrading to th6, but have not changed my war base layout since I was a th4. My question is if when you upgrade your TH and don't change your war base layout, does this negatively affect matchmaking, or does it still qualify all your defenses that are not added to your war base regardless? To simplify, I have a th5 but on my war base there are only the number of walls, army camps, and defenses as a th4 base. If someone could please answer this it would be very helpful. Thank you in advance!!!👍🏻😎

Banned
    This is a great question, one that I was going to ask on the General forum myself...

According to many, my understanding (and I want to stress, this is my understanding, which could be completely wrong) is that it doesn't. Put me down as highly skeptical though.

My clan mate is a fresh th 5 and already bought air defense and additional buildings but in his war base he does not add it so technically his war base is still a th 4.

PH Community | 100% Fair Play Clan | Filipino Clan
    PH.DarkKnight □ PH.TwisT □ PH.Pinuno

I don't really think it helps at all, given that Supercell uses all current buildings for matchmaking not only those present in the war base.

Probably in some collector,trying to convince it to give up its elixir😆
    Warning.,
    doing this will result in normal matchmaking as its done based on your level,
    not upgrading war base will result in your war base looking like a th5 and hence will be bad for you and your clan

ps-i myself have faced a guy having this problem...he had no wiz t in war base whereas he hd one on home.

Thanks☺

Thanks for the advice!!!

Probably in some collector,trying to convince it to give up its elixir😆
    NP.
    Good luck and happy clashing☺👍