Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fixing Archer Queen & Healer

Fixing Archer Queen & Healer

Hey everyone,
    So for Archer Queen and healer attack strategy, I've got an idea to fix it.

So simple way to fix this strategy is when queen activates her ability (Royal Cloak), the healers can not heal her while she is invisible.

Also another suggestion for Friedly battles.
    First, I want to thank you supercell for implementing this feature. It is very fun & helpful. One way to improve this is being able to train army without actually having to use elixir/dark elixir. The reason behind this is because I want to try out crazy army composition but I can't and I don't want to because after I've attacked my clan mates, what am I suppose to do with the army? What if the army I trained was horrible and It cost a lot to train. I would have to use that army either in real matchmaking which could potentially mean losing trophies because the army didn't work as it should've or I would just have to waste it by using it on like goblin maps or just deleting the army.
    In general not being able to create army free for just friendly battles limits me and I'm sure many others from trying new army composition.

Thank you for your time.

I like both of these Ideas

I dont think AQ walk need any Nerf at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Rushes99 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    So for Archer Queen and healer attack strategy, I've got an idea to fix it.

So simple way to fix this strategy is when queen activates her ability (Royal Cloak), the healers can not heal her while she is invisible.

Also another suggestion for Friedly battles.
    First, I want to thank you supercell for implementing this feature. It is very fun & helpful. One way to improve this is being able to train army without actually having to use elixir/dark elixir. The reason behind this is because I want to try out crazy army composition but I can't and I don't want to because after I've attacked my clan mates, what am I suppose to do with the army? What if the army I trained was horrible and It cost a lot to train. I would have to use that army either in real matchmaking which could potentially mean losing trophies because the army didn't work as it should've or I would just have to waste it by using it on like goblin maps or just deleting the army.
    In general not being able to create army free for just friendly battles limits me and I'm sure many others from trying new army composition.

Thank you for your time.
    bro. all things are worth the elixir and dark elixir to test. on what you are saying is that you want to test something that won't cost you anything? that's insane bro..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeus View Post
    I like both of these Ideas
    yay! Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by yatindeshpande View Post
    I dont think AQ walk need any Nerf at all!
    I personally think it does, you don't require much skill using that tactic. E.g my base holds well again most of the armies but whenever I get attacked by queen and healer, especially high level queen, its guaranteed 2 star with little effort.

Firstly, with higher heroes if you got hit by gowipe, goviwi dont u going to loose two stars?
    Secondly queen valk is supportive strategy not the main attack strategy and after multiple healer Nerf and introducing air sweeper its hard to do so, again who has max or near heroes if you want to compete them with def you need max inferno and xbows!
    Again if you see 4 helers + 1 rage(needed many times) =56 space + 2 spells, which is 1/5 of army space or more so if it is taking some of your building I dont think its wrong!
    my base holds well again most of the armies but whenever I get attacked by queen and healer, especially high level queen, its guaranteed 2 star with little effort.
    No base can defend every strategy, there are base who can defend queen valk but then may be they will be destroyed by bowlers or some other army so you cant defend every type of army there is always one way to destroy your base and when you talking about max heroes or higher lv its really unstoppable to defend two stars if attacker even have little skills! and after playing that many days to get higher heroes he must have those skills!

Remeber the archers she summons will draw the healers attention and the splash heal will heal up the queen as well.
    WAR HERO | Completely F2P in all SC games. Coc: #AUSSYPRIDE- choong+Conq II
    Royale: Royal Rogue lv12 4450 Wickedpanda. ​B.S: Avalanche X9 Nova 1 Aus
    Quote Originally Posted by Salan View Post
    Healers are a major part of the problem with balance at everylevel. They shouldnt have the range they do. Make ad actually defend vs air and
    Quote Originally Posted by Salan View Post
    make the healer be on top of the unit they need to heal

Centennial Club MrBeanSaysHello's Avatar
    Yeah! Like it.. Also since she is inviisble, the healers look for other trps to heal. Perfect when queen is stuck on some random wall, the healers can follow the much smarter acher minions... lol

Banned
    don't worry about it. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ never kept any strategy alive for long.
    they used to kill most used strategy in the past.
    example poison spell ,witch ( skeleton don't trigger traps) and so on.