Thread: Im looking for war clan ,war 24\7 and a good and also a active clan that wants to win

Im looking for war clan ,war 24\7 and a good and also a active clan that wants to win

Im a lvl 79 that just got to TH9 and 220 War stars I dont have the archer queen but my king is lvl6 and im close to getting the archer queen. Im active and i want a serious clan.

Hi there. Seems to me that u will fit perfectly in our clan. Plz feel free to sent a request and dont forget to write in ur req, the code mentioned below. I hope to see u soon...

Beach Ba11s (not Ls but 1s), a adult clan lvl 7 (almost lvl 8) is looking for TH7, Th8, TH9 and Th10.

You don't have to be a expert in war. We can help you with that. We have some very good 3 star attack players.

We stay organised and follow the rules. This leads to a fun environment where everyone can take the fully fun of Clash Of Clans. We also expect that from you.

We use an app called "Band" to communicate outside coc. And also to ask advise for war.
    We have our war rules posted there. We also use clashcaller for calling a base.

We can cook a specific troop for donation. Im a max TH9. Im donating max troops throughout the whole day.
    You will have to be a adult to join our clan.

To prevent any spy come in our clan, we have a code that you should put in the request to join. The code is "FayaBlo Forums"
    Our motto is "rules are never meant to be broken"

We hope to see you soon so we can break our own war streak record.

(Clan tag is #PGQC8QJV)

Millennial Club

New Guy
    Destrominators
    Level 1 Clan
    EST. June 8 2016
    Adult Age is not a requirement, but an adult attitude is
    Looking for new serious, war experienced, active members!
    #YLQCOQ8J

Do you want a clan where the leaders will listen, a clan that will donate, be active and take war seriously? Then give Destrominators a look!
    Jacob
    Lvl 100
    Leader of Destrominators
    We will not be Adults only, but we will have an adult attitude

Hello Army, I’m Mason from the Centum Group forum team.

Looking over your thread, I feel you would fit perfectly into Centum.

A little about us, we are a family of 10 clans, each with different purpose, designed to maximise your potential in war and farming. We are an adults only, 100% fairplay clan. We don’t tolerate modders or cheating of any fashion in our clan. We have clans that specialize in war, along with clans that specialize in farming. We also have relaxed clans where you play the game how you want to play it. If you want to war, opt in. If you don't, simply opt out.

If you are interested in applying please visit our main forum recruitment thread HERE.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Mason

Proud member of the Centum Group since March 27th, 2016:

Ludus | Gladius | Mars | Cerberus | Arena | Hades | Testudo | Nexus | Centuria | Centurae | Aquila

Unifying Legacy is a new three star elie FP war clan based on winning wars and having fun. We are looking for mature and active players that can attack well in war and lighten up the chat with casual conversation. It has always been my (the leader) goal to create and lead a successful three star clan that participates in arranged wars, and I feel that now is the time to do it. I have the experience, the determination, and the opportunity to do this. So come join, participate in some wars, have fun, and clash on.

Our rules and requirements: As a competitive war clan, we are looking for certain players, and have certain rules to make the clan strong.
    -TH8: Must have lvl 4 hogs, lvl 3 drag, and lvl 5 barb king
    -TH9: Must have lvl 5 hogs, lvl 3 golem, and lvl 15 king and queen
    -TH10: Must have max valkyries, max golem, and lvl 25 king and queen
    -TH11: Must have max valkyries, max bowlers, max golem, lvl 35 king and queen, and lvl 10 grand warden
    -Lower town hall levels will not necessarily be rejected, but I will have to see your player profile and base
    -New members must prove their worth in a friendly challenge against an appropriate opponent. Not getting a three star will not get you kicked. All I want to see is technique
    -New members must download "Discord" app upon joining. Invite code will be given in chat.
    -Not attacking once in war will get you a warning
    -Not attacking both times will get you kicked
    -Donate what is asked for. Donations are optional but definitely appreciated.
    -Max out your base before upgrading your town hall

As I have said, making a top FairPlay clan has always been my goal in clash of clans since clan war has started, and I am determined to make this clan successful. So give us a chance, and come join for some epic wars.

-IncaKola
    Attachment 176617

Millennial Club
    Ignite Fury looking for new members to join the family

Ignite Fury - Level 10 War Clan!
    IGNITE FURY - LEVEL 10 WAR CLAN - 91% WIN RATE - #982LUU09 - TH8 AND ABOVE!

We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over 190 war wins.

General Requirements
    Knowledge of 3* strategies is a must at all TH levels - You must also have an anti 3* war base layout to show!

◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time, nobody is perfect and we will work with you to develop your attacks and make them as consistent as we can!
    We also have a feeder clan for when heroes are down so you can remain warring as we do not allow wars without heroes in main)
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc
    ◦ In wars we use multiple 3* strategies, if all you know is GoWiPe or GoWiWi, then please do not apply to join for this clan, you must be able to bring 3 star attacks especially at TH9 level! (Hybrid attacks)
    ◦ No rushed bases will be allowed into the clan, we must see that your troops and defences are up to scratch for war!
    ◦ We have a 'war hero' system where we pick a member who performed best in war, this is to make the clan more competitive and ensure the best attacks take place!
    ◦ We use Clashcaller, Bindle and KIK to improve organisation within the clan.

If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS!

Hi u there ... !

Long messages are boring ...
    Come, challenge me, I'll put your base down. Im a th8 girl if u are not affraid ...

Then we can talk

Our essentials

War concentrated
    Adults
    Friendly

Clan God's of men
    tag #QPRV8PJ0

See u in CoC

Come and give us a shout at Broken Tusks, we have just Started with a level 9 war clan to start our own and are now nearly level 6. We war back to back. We are looking for high 9s at the minute. We are chilled but take war seriously. #9JRQYPLP Just ask for Ben in your request and come and have a chat