Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Acces denied for warlogs but good for clan members

Acces denied for warlogs but good for clan members

Hi

Ca you help me please ?

I have an Acces denied for warlogs but good for clan members....

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Sorry, I don't get it.

Only thing I know is, that you won't get shown the war log in the api if its set to provate
    Werner der Champ German CoC Wiki Admin (Link)
    My Ideas:Matchmaking fix for Legends|Cat troop idea|Ultimate Clash Royale Tournament idea
    Quote Originally Posted by WernerderChamp View Post
    Are you again waiting till 100,000,000 total clicks on "Try again" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Yes. Please hurry up with the final 10,000 taps!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by APolounovsky View Post
    Hi

Ca you help me please ?

I have an Acces denied for warlogs but good for clan members....

Any ideas ?

Thanks
    Clan member information is always public, but clan war log can be set to private by clan leaders. In case war log is set to private API responds with "access denied" when trying to retrieve the log.

I don't think that "Access denied" is good, it should be an empty response, just as if the clan wasn't in war before.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by WernerDerChamp View Post
    I don't think that "Access denied" is good, it should be an empty response, just as if the clan wasn't in war before.
    I don't think so, because otherwise you wouldn't be able to do the difference between forbidden access (private) and just a clan with no wars.
    It's good API design to make it return HTTP error code depending on the context, they are made for that, and Forbidden is made well for when you don't have the right to make the request.
    Hey Chief!
    Checkout Clash of Stats! Free Live Clan Page, Historical Data, Clans Rankings and Players Rankings.
    Awesome feature you would like to see? Critics? Tell me here!

Quote Originally Posted by AdrienBaron View Post
    I don't think so, because otherwise you wouldn't be able to do the difference between forbidden access (private) and just a clan with no wars.
    It's good API design to make it return HTTP error code depending on the context, they are made for that, and Forbidden is made well for when you don't have the right to make the request.
    There's a boolean in the clan request.

But via PHP you can't differ between forbidden due of authorisation, and due of private war log

Quote Originally Posted by WernerDerChamp View Post
    But via PHP you can't differ between forbidden due of authorisation, and due of private war log
    If your other API calls are succeeding, it's reasonable to assume it's due to a private war log...
    Leader: Sparrow's Order (#9VLVRCQG); Recruitment Thread; Facebook