Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day in polymer clay

Another wonderful addition to the polymer menagerie! I love that you chose to make the cow sitting down. Even though I know she is waiting to be milked, she is getting a bit of a rest. I think my favorite part is her little tail curving out behind her. Thank you so much for sharing!

Farm Level 128 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

Centennial Club
    Lechatfermier, MiniGardener, thank you so much! I'm glad you liked this creation (more tricky than the previous ones)! By the way, do you practice polymer clay or other DIY activity? I would be pleased to discuss this subject with you!
    And as you seem to like my creations, I advise you to check out my instagram account (pink.banana.crea) because I'm currently organising a give away contest! I don't know if this is the good place to tell you that but maybe you'll be interested. Have a good day/good night!

I'm sure that a give away contest would interest a lot of hay day lovers!

I don't do DIY activities but one day maybe! I've just started drawing (thanks to hay day) and it became my new hobby, so I don't have a lot of time left for other manual activities. But I must admit that your Pusheen inspired me. Do you think it could be possible to make a woolly version of our sheep using the same technic?

I love your other creations, too!
    I don't have the elephant on my farm, so I thought I'll have it on my signature. with eyes.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LeChatFermier View Post
    I'm sure that a give away contest would interest a lot of hay day lovers!

I don't do DIY activities but one day maybe! I've just started drawing (thanks to hay day) and it became my new hobby, so I don't have a lot of time left for other manual activities. But I must admit that your Pusheen inspired me. Do you think it could be possible to make a woolly version of our sheep using the same technic?

I love your other creations, too!
    Oh that's so great, you should show us your drawings on this forum!
    Of course I think the sheep could be made in needle felt! Its shape is really basic (the cow would be more difficult haha). To succeed with this technic, all you need is to be patient (but do I need to mention that point? ). Good luck for your next drawings and, maybe, for your first needle felt creation!
    Last edited by iPapagena; August 7th, 2016 at 10:01 AM.

Wow this is really nice work, thank you for the share. Going to give it a try.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatNotHappy View Post
    Wow this is really nice work, thank you for the share. Going to give it a try.
    Thanks a lot! If you have an Instagram account, feel free to show me your creation (@pinkbananacrea)!

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #27
    Absolutely brilliant and so sorry for not noticing this before!! I will share your YouTube channel & 1 video on Facebook if you don't mind?Would be next month tho.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Absolutely brilliant and so sorry for not noticing this before!! I will share your YouTube channel & 1 video on Facebook if you don't mind?Would be next month tho.

Cheers,

Nick
    Hi Nick! Thanks a lot for your message! Of course you can share my videos, it's such an honor!
    Sorry for my late answer... Anyway, I plan to make more Hay Day creations, hope you'll like them too!

This is so cute and creative!

**..*`*`..**

Hayday Lvl 48
    **..*`*`..**

Totally awesome!!! Absolutely love it! I showed it to my wife( she's responsible for my hay day addiction lol!) and she wants to try! I'm gonna go get her some art supplies right now! Be back real soon, so talk to you later!
    Such wonderful craftsmanship definitely provokes motivation here! So here's to hoping the wifey can at least come close, I know it looks easy but I know it's not! You were blessed with a lot of talent! Keep it up!
    GC: Mikes Farmy Farm LVL:70, 110/132 achievements
    NH: Floridatown