Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War Base Critique

Retired from forums, about to retire from CoC and CR.

War Base Critique

That's the base. If there's a thread, hands down it will be called Doves. I basically stole the tesla farm and WT from Aphrodi's "Eagles"

Rkwada thanks so much for providing me with a template-couldn't have be done without you.
    Aphrodi-totally stole the anti-hog mechanics.

My main concern is air as hogs will not touch this base. GoVaLo or GoVaLaLo?
    Last edited by SpearGobs; May 30th, 2016 at 10:30 PM.
    Retired on Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmaka3m View Post
    Sometimes I want to smash my head into a wall after checking the forums. I don't know how mods survived this long on the forums.
    Awesome sig made by KingKappa, who unfortunately is retired.

Did you forget Rkawada?
    IGN: Past Amazing
    Clan: Past Used By (#2GRCCP28)
    YouTube Channel (300k+ subs): Past Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by jlam2 View Post
    Did you forget Rkawada?
    Done.

I just wanted some critique-not publishing anyways.
    Retired on Forums.

Sometimes I want to smash my head into a wall after checking the forums. I don't know how mods survived this long on the forums.

Great base, but as with all deadzone bases, it's a given it will get stomped by golem avalanche.

Isn't the dgb pathing broken? Looks like the hogs will set them off one at a time.

Millennial Club
    These spread out bases just doesnt work. Not enough power to take down heroes, specially the queen under healers.

GoVaLaLo is too overpowered if you know how to execute anyway so don't expect it to defend much considering we had just 2 fails in 12 hits against our own bases (friendly challenge obv). A lot of people are too scared to execute air attacks tho so you probably on wont see much of it

The good thing you've done with triple wt is forced a double delayed hound deployment to tank and people who can't do it will most likely suffer in the bottom area and fail. Youll most likely see hogs or golava loon tho
    My TH9 DE Protection Base (Crows) : https://goo.gl/tMhFnK

Max TH11 : Co Leader - War Snipers 2.4

With surgical hogs I think the right DGB will path correctly.

Very few people know how to golem avalanche, but I'm sure it can be done. I pointed out that flaw in jlam's base and he said no one uses it.

Queenwalk isn't really getting much value on a first hit (yes I know tesla farm next to an AD bad idea). The ADs are well enough spread so queen can only get one.

Everything at TH9 is overpowered if you know how to execute anyway so don't expect your base not to be destroyed. TH10 is a delicate balance now with hounds loons hogs and valks.

I really doubt hogs can get through a WT farm with basically a DGB (only surviving if prehealed) and then a tesla farm, and a DGB.

GoLaLoon is going to grab one AD and queen. Possible but not looking great for attacker.
    Retired on Forums.

Hi Sperargbos,

I was very glad for the construction and redesign of the base. I will test it in the next war here in my cla.

I tried it out with my 8.5. Missing some defences, but here are some things:
    1. DGB can be easily triggered with ks while getting the AQ at the same time.
    2. WT farm is always prehealed, since there are 3 wizard towers, so a giant bomb is a waste there.
    3. The dgb pathing does work, even without surgical. (My mistake)
    DarkStar - TH8.5 with 600+ war stars.