Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Jovial Ville - where the Joy is Vital

Pro Member
    22 Nov 2019: More hoods are getting better in derby so the competition is cut throat.
    We can no longer derby like how we used to be, that is to finish by Saturday and yet still can get a gold trophy.

Nevertheless, we are a team who does our best to get gold, if we can't, it's not the end of the world. We strive to do better, as always.

We have two vacancies available. If you think we are what you have been looking for, send me a message via fb messenger. Hear from you soon.
    Last edited by Sharile; November 22nd, 2019 at 01:54 PM.
    MAGIC [Level 208 (#2yyjjcqc8)]
    Founder of Jovial Ville
    FB Messenger: Sharile Tan

Pro Member
    1 Dec 2019: SC must have heard me...thks, SC! lol
    This week's derby is a chill! We completed all our tasks by Sat and we got our 111th gold trophy!

We have vacancies available. Drop me a message via facebook messenger. I'll love to hear from you soon
    Founder of Jovial Ville

Pro Member
    4 Dec 2019: We are so dedicated to solve the mystery tasks coming our way...2 fishing, 3 harvesting, 3 products, 4 town tasks each in
    a row...lol...
    If you are enjoying mystery derby like us, consider joining us! Hear from u via fb messenger soon
    Last edited by Sharile; December 4th, 2019 at 12:43 AM.
    Founder of Jovial Ville

Pro Member
    9 Dec 2019: The hood at first place could have been better in their luck in this mystery derby. They finished on Fri. Our team landed in getting 2nd but im still so proud of everyone. Kudos to the team in completing all tasks despite the tough tasks we each got. Well done!
    Founder of Jovial Ville

Pro Member
    24 Dec 2019: At 14D22H left and we have already sent all our 400 animals back to their sanctuary to keep them safe!
    Last edited by Sharile; December 24th, 2019 at 10:17 AM.
    Founder of Jovial Ville

Pro Member
    If u wish to try out a new hood for a new start in a new year (2020) why not us?
    Founder of Jovial Ville

Pro Member
    6 Jan 2020: Our team has shown the POWER of great determination to complete 304x320pts tasks when dropping rate of 320pts was awfully low. If you too, are a player with a strong will to complete all tasks with whatever odds thrown to you from this game, you are who we would love to have with. Drop me a message via fb messenger if you are one and would like to join us!
    Last edited by Sharile; January 6th, 2020 at 12:04 AM.
    Founder of Jovial Ville

Pro Member
    Losing is part of the game. If we never lose, we are never truly tested and never forced to grow better. The hardest thing to acquire in this derby is one where we compete all out, give it all we have, and we are still getting beat no matter what we do. Failure does not come from losing, but from not trying (it's a rough race between 1st and 2nd place). My hoodies have played like champions. Kudos to my awesome team!

We still have two openings now. If you are active and are still enthusiatic in the game, send me a message via messenger. Hear from you soon!
    Founder of Jovial Ville

Pro Member
    2 Mar 2020: We did great this week and secured a gold teophy. We have an opening for anyone who meet our requirement. Come & join us after derby ends!
    Founder of Jovial Ville

Pro Member
    5 Mar 2020: 320pts tasks were in a time of scarcity with mostly product/combo/boat tasks. Until at 3D19H left, there was a sudden surge of better varieties of 320pts tasks. We arent sure whether it was by coincidence that we have 4 combo and 2 product tasks making in progress and thus 'force' other tasks out. Whatever it is, we are glad that our preverence in getting 320pts tasks seems to pay off (for now).
    Founder of Jovial Ville