Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jovial Ville - where the Joy is Vital

Wink Jovial Ville

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hood's Tag No.: #2QR8URPL

Hall of Trophies: 100 Gold, 34 Silver and 18 Bronze

Minimum Farm Level Required: L80

No. of Tasks: 10 (or 19 for Power Derby) for fairness, not because we are hardcore or obssessive

Task Points: 320 or 400

Language: English Only

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

We are a hood with 17 like-minded players who play with each other for over at least 1 1/2 years.

We are now looking for active and more like-minded players to join Jovial Ville who are:

Team Players say it all about Communication and Helping each other grow their farms. We help each other in our own unique ways and we arent calculative over how much help we receive from or give to each other. While I strongly discourage any member to spam his/her diamonds on turning the task board, I wont stop anyone either. It's our diamonds, we decide how we want to use them for the team and we shouldnt get upset when someone takes the task while we are trashing.

Friendly and Polite. We do say please and thank you but please pardon us for not saying them for every single help we receive. Since we've been together as a team for a while, it seems naturally we know each other's personalities a little bit and know when someone is thankful.

Experienced, Competitive and Committed, we aim for Top 3 to get extra prizes and 3 Bingo Lines to achieve Bingo Bonanza Achievement. Opt out when your life get busy or you just need a week off.

Chatty and Fun but we dont expect everyone to be a chatterbox every time he/she is online. Sometimes, we do need some quiet and alone time for ourselves after tiresome days in real life.

• Must be able to communicate fluently with English

• Using KIK as a communication app for discussing game strategies, sharing task notifications, seeking help for derby tasks when needed, internal trading of expansion tools etc.

We do not start our derby late or rush to complete our tasks within 2 days unless it's part of our strategy in certain type of derby (e.g. blossom derby) which we'll discuss via our kik chat group. We encourage doing tasks throughout the week and wont like anyone to rush theirs through the weekends.

For donation via birdhouse, you may donate whatever you can and request for whatever you need (even if you dont require anything, you can still put up request for crops which would help your fellow mates to achieve their generous neighbour achievement sooner).

Whoever joins, plays an essential role in making Jovial Ville a nice, fun & chill home to be.

Scroungers, moochers, drama divas, overly intense players and anyone who refuses to communicate or not able to complete tasks (habitual) after joining will be removed instantly without warning or exception.

You'll be promoted to Elder upon joining and will be promoted to co-leader once you have proven yourself as a strong player.

KIK MagicHayDay for a chat to see whether we are a good match before I'll send you an invitation to join Jovial Ville.

I hope to hear from you soon.

MAGIC [Level 194 (#2yyjjcqc8)]
    Leader/Founder of Jovial Ville
    KIK: MagicHayDay
    Style Book: Completed on 24 Jun 2019
    100th Gold Trophy: Achieved on 8 Jul 2019
    Achievement accomplished: 143/144
    Last edited by Sharile; 1 Week Ago at 08:53 PM.

Come give us a shot!

Come on over and try us out!!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharile View Post
    I'll lower the entry level now
    Wath kind of logo do u have ?

2016-06-28_04.16.20.jpg
    This is our new logo...❤❤❤
    Last edited by Sharile; July 12th, 2016 at 08:56 PM.

Thank you for your reply, I'll think about it. I'll wait till Monday, first finish my derby tasks.
    Bye

Let's hear what our ex-hoodies said how they feel & felt about their experiences in Jovial Ville:

About The Team & General Matters

"An interesting piece of information. I have missed an entire week of conversation here, and it is a wonderful read in teamwork. You guys are really the best. It's even fun to read the confusion and watch how it gets sorted out. I wish the entire world worked the way this team does! Good job guys✨✨✨"

"I'll repeat what I've said before. I'm proud to be part of the best nh I've ever been in. What a great team! And Sharile's leadership is just the best."

"Sharile, what can I say, I am so delighted to be here. It is a pleasure to get to know someone who looks at the world and you the same way. And on top of it you put up with all my idiosyncratic behaviors����❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️"

"I love JV. I think we are doing it right, guys! We have great farmers to help around, awesome coleaders to guide us, and a knowledgeable and unselfish leader to lead and make sure that everything is going smoothly. I'm staying!"

"We have a nice mix of quickies, take their time, and wait until the end. It works"

"I like things just the way they are. I dont care about our ranking and recruiting. We have a great, cooperative, friendly hood. It's fun now!"

"I love working with my team. We try our best and work together. There is no condemnation when one makes a mistake like taking a low task by mistake. I love the humor we share. Yes, I want gold and great prizes. Not willing to give up the friendly helpful atmosphere we have to become a gold at any price hood."

"Don't like this (special summer) derby but i love this hood...the kind competent stable reasonable and friendly leader...people not fighting and helping each other...no one making a fuss if someone makes a mistake...everyone is kind."♥

"I really like HD and the derby, it's a great stress reliever for me. The best part of derby and being in a neighborhood is working together and helping each other, as much as each is able, towards the common goal (winning). I would much rather have the great teamwork we have than the demands of a "nothing but gold matters" hood. JV has 59 golds and counting because of how everyone works together."

"It is such an amazing group. Everyone is friendly and fun and so helpful �� and Sharile is an amazing leader too, so caring and on top of everything."

"I am missing this (blossom) derby but like how organized and liked the team work."

"Wish I’d have found you sooner I am happy here you guys motivate me to play...Thank you for welcoming me and letting me be a part of your hood you guys are all amazing."

"It’s been an honor to join your hood Magic...it’s the most enjoyable hood for me so far...and thank you very very much for your hospitality for me"

"I just want to thank you magic for all your hard work and dedication to making a smooth running hood. it's definitely a refreshing chance to be in a hood where everyone helps each other. Glad I found this hood"

"I tried so many hood, jv is the best hood!"

"I am so excited to be part of this hood. What a great way (KIK) to get to know one another. I am amazed at how quickly everyone has responded to my questions."

"I loved it! It was very relaxed, non stressful and everyone was super friendly and helpful. Honestly I really like the hood! It's nice to enjoy derby and play with fun & kind people."

"Your hood is filled with lovely and very nice hoodies �� , i'm enjoying ��"

"The game is fun with you guy. I like how we strive for something. Some hood i have been before they dont really try hard."

"Nice to see team working together and having strong leadership."

"I'm enjoying it very much, it's a great team and you lead it very well, I'm very pleased with everything♥"

"I am enjoying being part of the hood."

"I really like our hood. Nice group of people."

"It's a great NH with great friends and we have a lot of fun!"

"I'm having a blast with this group. I do not want to disappoint!!!!"

"I felt like you all were pretty organized and weren't just looking to fill spots. I like how you all use Kik and not FB messenger."

"At first i didnt like JV as much because of first impression. I was thinking that you guys were gonna be boring but as soon as i left i was thinking about it, lets give it one more try because i didn't really. I'm glad i took that try because i wouldn't be here at this amazing hood now. Completely different way of me thinking about it. It made me happy how well organised everything is...the best NH on hayday♥"

"All the hoods I joined till now, this hood is superb! Thanks to all members who make this hood up to this level!"

"This truly is the greatest neighborhood, and I am proud to be a part of it."

"Thank You for being a super leader and friend. I came into the hood almost 6 months ago with a while lotta trust issues and afraid to befriend anyone else again in the game. Thank you for showing me not everyone is like that and restoring my faith that you can make friends in a game no matter the distance that won't back stab you ❤... Happy Thanksgiving to you."

"I think i became addicted to the game after i joined your neighbourhood. Seeing the peeps enjoying the game and helping each other out makes me wanna play more and try to contribute."

"Never thought i would say this but I have found my home - JV"

"Derby in my old NHs were completely different, they did things independently...I appreciate everyone's help, hopefully I'll figure out how to do these derbies now that I'm in this neighborhood."

"Everyone is so friendly and helpful ... i was a bit slow to ask for help i think but thats just because im not used to such a good NH."

"The hoods i have been during the past have not been like in JV where everyone helps each other. I always felt i was playing solo, with little help, no communication...This is going to be a welcomed change."

"It's true, I've learned a lot about the derby since I've moved to this hood and that was only like 2 or 3 weeks ago."

"I didn't feel any pressure like there was in the other hoods."

"I like how many players try to help each other...not just 1 or 2. ��"

"We have a pretty reliable group."

"Love the training. I have learned so much from you and other hoodies too."

"In less than 2 months, I have moved up from level 39 to 51. I couldn't have done it without you gals/guys!"

"The promotion change is a really good idea. It helps motivate people. Gives everyone something to work towards."

"Magic, I can't give this team anymore of my time because I have so many things on my plate, so i'm leaving so u can get someone better. I only lasted this long because of you. You gave me a great opportunity. I've never lasted this long in a nh before. Thank you."

"I'm quitting HD. I need to be off the game for some time. But, if I ever come back to HD, I will come to Jovial Ville."

"i have been busy with projects at work and i won't have much time for hd. i'll tentatively leave jv. this is the best hood i ever been and I WILL BE BACK ������"

"I've been rather busy lately and don't have much time to log on. Please feel free to go ahead and remove me to make space for another active player. I'll send you a request whenever I have time again. It's been fun playing with you. Thank you as well for everything in the last 2 years...And you my beacon of inspirations as well...you are my dear leader and this is the only hood I'll ever consider."

"i dont think i can play anymore. I thought i can play sometime but no. Too many stuff going on from now for me. You have such great hood. Everyone so passion about the game and that what i like. I know the hood will continue to do great. Sorry to say good bye ��.. next year if i come back to play game, i will request to join the hood again. For now , take care ��"

"It is with a heavy heart that this will be my last derby with jv. With much going on in my life each week gets harder for me to complete tasks and I need to take a lengthy break. You are the best leader ever, and you care about the players, and that’s what makes it so special, and you so special. Be proud of what you have built you deserve it magic."♥

About The Leader

"That’s why I joined. I read the comments and thought I’d check you out myself. You are very thorough that’s for sure and I’ve never met any leader in my 3 years playing who cared this much about their team mates. . It is refreshing to see. I love the fact you put so much effort into making sure everyone is happy in your hood. You’re by far the most dedicated leader I’ve come across."

"I love it. This is such a dynamic neighbourhoods and you exercise good judgement managing it. ��"

"All are very supportive...Best neighbourhood...U inspire us to do more n better - A True Leader! ��"

"Leadership actually leads, no cliques that I can see. Everyone feels supported."

"You are an excellent leader. Great support. Really appreciate you."

"You want to give everyone a chance and that's why everyone loves having you as a leader you are fair and understanding."

"You handle things very well with grace and dignity. If it was several people saying the same thing, than reevaluating is the best thing but if only one then simply asking yourself why only one is worried, what type of player are they, is the grievance warranted or just whiny.... Etc. You're so wonderful to always try to calm their fears and concerns."

"One thing I can say completely honestly is that my observation has been that you are very well respected as a leader because you are fair and you care about your members. Nobody has anything negative to say about you, ever."

"Yes, in 3 weeks of knowing u, i grew to have a lot of respect for u...U r totally dedicated to the hood but also a rarity as a person if i can say so in short time of seeing how u react here on the game...U take care of them...U have a nice word for everyone...And u r not stingy to share it with them...U r fair and very reasonable, very mature, calm and stable...And u have an excellent sense of humour ��...Sharile, leaders like u r very very rare...mark my words...I simply love u as my leader. I think u r the best of them all seriously."

"A true leader is all I can say. A real one. I haven’t been in that long but been with other hoods and see this as home and magic my mamma♥♥it flows smooth with no drama or complications as long as we all do our part with love still when we mess up and a spanking when we need it♥(so I’ve heard about the spanking part♥"

"So, I've been to several hood, fewer than 10 though. So far, what has made me stay with JV is the sense of belonging that Magic has given us. It is true that this is her hood, she leads us, but she's never untouchable. She asks for opinions, inputs, and criticisms to improve everyone's experience in playing in this hood. She can be bossy and annoying (����), but at the end of the day, she really cares about our fun experience playing HD. This is not just her hood. This is our hood. We play together, whether you're a seriously crazy player who doesn't sleep (you know who you are!) or like me, who just play when husband isn't looking (��), but we play, and we like to win! Mistakes happen, but we move on. We are just that cool! ��"

"I like the way magic brings different aspects of play, allows co leaders to help and have a say and keeps game play fresh."

"Look at all the discussion this (power) derby has created! This is the best neighborhood ever and if we get stressed and have to dissect every action, can you imagine what is going on in some of the other neighborhoods? One way to look at this as we are very lucky, magic has given us a wonderful structural foundation!"

"Magic has done a terrific job, I cannot imagine coordinating this many moving parts of the team."

"I have a life, this game is fun but not my life. You have never micromanaged. You are kind and translate thoughts well without being demanding. And you never act like it's all about you. Told you this is home and I love it ����. Only left first time bc of chaos at work. I would've reached out to you on kik when able to actively play again but never thought to. You know most hoods won't take people back. I'm so happy to be back!"

"Wow you made this (guide) very easy to follow and it all sounds very fair! You’re very good at this ��... And, you’re by far the nicest person I’ve met through hayday yet♥"

"You are a good leader Magic. You aren't overbearing, yet keep the team in order. It's a thin line to walk, not many do it right."

"Not easy being a leader. Obviously a very conscientious one. Keeping the NH fun and kind."

"You are a great leader. You are the heart of the hood."

"You are like superwoman when it comes to hay day!"

"U r really the best leader ever ������"

"Thank you best leader ever!!!!!!!!!"

"U r the best leader I've had since hoods ever started"

"I really love u as a leader. And this is why. U really listen to people and you dont forget what they say to you. U make time for every1. And really wanna make me a better player. Its true i bet every1 would say that to you...Like yesterday u waited how me and ryan would deal with the newbie. We maded fun out of it. But u did it to let us learn."

"I see what you do but don't know how. Like someone who always did quick easy tasks is suddenly taking some tougher ones. You are GOOD������"

"You do a great job managing the hood. The people here respect your decisions and the time you put in. You take in everyone's opinion and still make your own decision."

"Magic I like the way you assess and handle the situation. You have an admirable leadership skills that I wish every NH leaders should possess �� I am also glad you’re unbiased knowing I am raising a concern about one of your old members and I am just a newbie�� hehe don’t worry I will approach you whenever there is something I think that can help or improve our hood��"

"Magic, As I have said from when I first met you, you are a terrific leader... when your team loses perspective you were able to give it back to them! That is a talent."

"Yeppers ��. I for one appreciate and notice ALL you do whether your in derby or not to keep our headaches and frustration to a minimum. LOL....i mean for me personally.... Life is too short for a game to control my emotionally health."

"Thanks a bunch for explanation and understand my views too. You are the best leader in my hayday life. Tyvm again."

"You're much similar characteristics like Cao Cao, with competencies, ambition, generals, resources, and everything...build his own empire from zero with nothing...treat his officers like family."

"I appreciate all you have done. You are by far the best leader I have ever had the pleasure of farming with so I am glad that I am able to do this for you."

"You have definitely made me feel secure and comfortable. You make me want to be here. Even if my old NH invited me back I wouldn't be truly happy."

"You do an excellent job of keeping the chatter clean and healthy. No back biting."

"Based on my knowledge of you and your leadership style, you phrase things very well without making people feel like they are at fault. "

"Magic, I like playing and I enjoyed playing with you before...I was watching for someone to leave so I could jump in...I'll be a good farmer for magic."

"Sharile, I notice you always remember members' date of joining and even their birthdays. that's so hard-core. I see what u meant when u said it is not because of the game that keeps u playing. great job!"

"Since i joined, i unlocked 3 fishing spot and my barn and silo was upgraded also i think 3 times"

"Magic, I really want to appreciate you that you have taught me so many things about hay day that I never knew and I knew it was painful for u to keep on telling me to be more active and keep my machines running and now for summer vacation I am really active after my sister, dad and I are done picking rocks for the day. so thank you."

"I had no idea that one (visitor) always asks for products. How long have I been playing and didn’t know?! �� thanks for the tip! Your sharing of tips helps to make everyone stronger. You’re a good leader. I’ve been impressed with the team. I’m glad we joined"

"Magic you have me spoiled already lol. I actually had to look to see who NOT to pick up for my train task lol. Usually i just look at my message that says "please don't pick up this one or that one etc they may be needed to finish a task" haha. I wanted to avoid picking up essential buildings or peeps because general train people are easy but i know specific buildings and peeps are hard to come by. ����. Didn't realize until now, how spoiled i had become to that simple help."

"Thanks to you, Magic, i have some confidence to do derby now."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sharile; June 5th, 2019 at 08:11 AM.

I am curious what is Kik?

- Kik is required as that is where we post Derby strategies and sharing of tips

Kik: MagicHayDay
    Last edited by jesusname; August 1st, 2016 at 03:17 AM. Reason: too long

Centennial Club
    Is there any chance that there is an opening soon? I'm a level 45 player

I am lvl 37 .

Will do all 310+ / 9 Tasks.

Can i join?