Thread: When the WarLog is private, War Losses and War Ties are not provided

Centennial Club

When the WarLog is private, War Losses and War Ties are not provided

Hi,

Not sure if this is a bug or an intended behavior, but when the War log is made private the War Losses and War Ties are returned at 0.
    In my opinion these values could be returned even with a private War Log (but well, even better would be to only hide the last two wars in the war log, but there is already a thread about this ).
    Hey Chief!
    Checkout Clash of Stats! Free Live Clan Page, Historical Data, Clans Rankings and Players Rankings.
    Awesome feature you would like to see? Critics? Tell me here!

Clans who choose to keep things private won't like to share this info as well. Thus the developers need to either make another setting to share/not share this info or to keep as it is

Thanks for ClashOfHolmes for his great work!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Saleh47 View Post
    Clans who choose to keep things private won't like to share this info as well. Thus the developers need to either make another setting to share/not share this info or to keep as it is
    Hum, I'm unsure if they want to keep these number privates or just avoid spying. It's true that too separate settings would be nice for those that want to hide their losses, but I guess SuperCell don't want to make the interface too complicated... Maybe they could do a twitter poll to ask wether this data should be private/public?
    Hey Chief!
    Checkout Clash of Stats! Free Live Clan Page, Historical Data, Clans Rankings and Players Rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrienBaron View Post
    Hum, I'm unsure if they want to keep these number privates or just avoid spying. It's true that too separate settings would be nice for those that want to hide their losses, but I guess SuperCell don't want to make the interface too complicated... Maybe they could do a twitter poll to ask wether this data should be private/public?
    I agree some clans don't care about this but many do. So you will have this issue where clans want to make those numbers public but not war log & cases where the opposite happens. An in-game poll would be more appropriate as this will get the opinion of almost everyone who is active. While twitter one will be limited to twitter users. Still making a separate option or keeping them as they are is the safest option imo. Having this info does help us as developers but keep in mind that users get annoyed even a part of users they might cause a bad reputation among their clanmates/friends

Thanks for ClashOfHolmes for his great work!

Centennial Club
    A good option in my opinion would be to always hide the 2 last wars in the war log, and keep the option to hide everything like it is.
    This way "good" war clans will open their war logs (no risk of spying, and this way they can brag ), and only clans that don't want to show their warlog (probably because it's not really good ) will hide it.
    This way all the "interesting" clans for the rankings will be available.
    Last edited by AdrienBaron; May 28th, 2016 at 02:15 PM.
    Hey Chief!

I think we do need another authentification for the API, to show private stats, and maybe even more things.
    Werner der Champ German CoC Wiki Admin (Link)
    My Ideas:Matchmaking fix for Legends|Cat troop idea|Ultimate Clash Royale Tournament idea
    Quote Originally Posted by WernerderChamp View Post
    Are you again waiting till 100,000,000 total clicks on "Try again" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Yes. Please hurry up with the final 10,000 taps!