Thread: Lost 50 over diamonds accidentally

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy Lost 50 over diamonds accidentally

Hi Support

Pls HELP!

Thanks
    Jen

• Hi I need help. I accidentally press the wrongly n all 50 over of my recent purchase diamonds are gone! Dun ask me to write to support becos the last time I wrote there was never a response. Pls help to reinstate my diamonds.

• 10 hours ago
      Hay Day

• Hi Jen! I am so sorry to hear that, but I don't have the authority to reimburse diamonds to our users. Only our support has the right tools to look into the logs and do such things. Also, we can not undo speed ups, or any other diamond purchases. What did you accidentally tap on to lose over 50 diamonds?

• 10 hours ago
      Jen Goh

• The road buyers. I tab on yes when I hv no stock, another screen appear but my hands work too fast n tab on it. Before I realize I tab on yes for over 52 or 53 diamonds to the request. PLS HELP! I am ur regular n been buying diamonds. I will be disappointed if nothing is done and will stop buying diamonds n perhaps stop playing hay day!

Here's an idea! How about a diamond confirmation button?

Fresh Spawn

Help help help!!

WHY NO RESPONSE FROM SUPPORT??

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
    Here's an idea! How about a diamond confirmation button?
    That's an EXCELLENT idea Tinkerbell, I wonder why none of the game programmers have thought of this

Fresh Spawn
    they want you to use diamonds, so a confirmation button will make you use less of them

Banned

Reduce game rating in iTunes

Here is a suggestion. Everyone go to the reviews and ratings in iTunes and update your review, or add review that voices your displeasure at not having a confirmation button. Then drop the stars to one star until we a get a response on this issue and our confirmation button.

this issue has been broached in so many threads that the companies refusal to address the issue is blatant and extremely rude and ungrateful for our patronage.

stop purchasing diamonds and drop them to one star until they show some respect their paying customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni View Post
    Here is a suggestion. Everyone go to the reviews and ratings in iTunes and update your review, or add review that voices your displeasure at not having a confirmation button. Then drop the stars to one star until we a get a response on this issue and our confirmation button.

this issue has been broached in so many threads that the companies refusal to address the issue is blatant and extremely rude and ungrateful for our patronage.

stop purchasing diamonds and drop them to one star until they show some respect their paying customers.

OH YES! I'm in!! Also let's spam "we want diamond confirmation button" -topics here

Fresh Spawn

Lost 50 over diamonds accidentally + Downtime Refund for Tom and Shipment

I lost 52 diamonds but support did not response.

Customer service said cannot undo so no refund. At least they can use chests to return my diamonds right?

Now server down and whole day was unable to connect. I lost Tom for 1 Day and my Shipment! Those diamonds are purchased. Are they putting back what I lost for Tom and Shipment???

So sad