Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunny Meadows

Sunny Meadows

Sunny Meadows is a fun, drama-free neighborhood full of friendly farmers of various ages who love to play derby, help out and have fun silly (and sometimes crazy) conversations in chat. We've got members residing in various parts of the world so there's usually always someone online!

Many have found a forever home here, and we are looking for more farmers who are looking for forever homes as well that are active daily. The constant goal for Sunny Meadows is to maintain an active, light-hearted chatty and drama-free environment where we work hard but still have fun in derby, help each other out when we can, embrace teamwork and share a mutual friendship within neighbors. We would love for you to be an addition to this environment.

Please read the rules and notes before joining!

Number of members: 25/30
    Level requirement: 50
    Preferred language: English
    Derby League:
    Championship League

Rules:

• Must complete all 9 310+ tasks normally and 9 315+ tasks in special derbies (if cannot, please opt out)
    • Be kind and respectful to one another
    • Be very active, chatty and help out when you can
    • No llama no drama!
    • No cursing

Notes:

• We're understanding and laid back so if you are breaking a rule you'll be given several chances before being booted from the neighborhood, but if you go inactive for weeks it can be tough to give warnings

• Please opt out of derby and let us know when you will be away for extended periods of time so if after 2 weeks we won't wonder if you've quit playing altogether and boot! Our goal is to stay an active neighborhood where everyone plays

• Please check chat when possible in case we need to tell you something regarding the neighborhood rules!

• There's no requirement nor pressure to buy the extra 10th task - it's entirely optional and up to you

• You'll be promoted to elder upon entry to have the ability to trash tasks under 310 points

As the title mentions, the neighborhood name is Sunny Meadows. The emblem is a pink bat on a green background. If you are a member of Sunny Meadows then click here to join our official Sunny Meadows Group!

Have a great day and happy HayDay-ing!
    Last edited by Chickyville; August 15th, 2017 at 09:16 PM.

Hey I just created a new neighborhood and we have 3 memebers and wondering if you want to merge please pm me if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper17 View Post
    Hey I just created a new neighborhood and we have 3 memebers and wondering if you want to merge please pm me if you're interested
    Hey, Cooper!

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking to build my current neighborhood. I wish you 3 the best of luck in your neighborhood. I just want to let you know that if you feel our neighborhood's description fits you and your members' way of playing HayDay then you guys are more than welcome to join Sunny Meadows anytime if you wish. Take care.
    Last edited by Chickyville; June 8th, 2016 at 03:40 AM.
    KIK: EllieKat26 Level: 101 Town Reputation: 24
    HayDayer since mid-2014 but began my new and current farm December 25th, 2015.
    Leader of Sunny Meadows - A friendly, fun drama-free helpful Championship League Derby hood

Hey chicky your gonna need to edit this coz guess who got promoted ������

Hi! I'm from the US and I'd love to be a part of your neighborhood. I'm sending a request right now under a username that starts w "lily"

Quote Originally Posted by sankxllct View Post
    Hi! I'm from the US and I'd love to be a part of your neighborhood. I'm sending a request right now under a username that starts w "lily"
    Accepted. Hope you are enjoying it so far!
    Leader of Sunny Meadows - A friendly, fun drama-free helpful Championship League Derby hood

Hi.. im looking for a community to join..

I need help.. i tried to look for sunny meadows but no luck to evan find a search bar..

Quote Originally Posted by lilchicky73 View Post
    I need help.. i tried to look for sunny meadows but no luck to evan find a search bar..
    On HayDay you can tap the neighborhood house across the street then a search bar should be in the menu. Hope this helps.

Banned
    Ayye, Chicky...