Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246
Results 2,451 to 2,455 of 2455

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: May 2016 Update - Sneak Peeks!

Miners need a nerf right now

Portage, Indiana, United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by rikkirattoe View Post
    More comfortably when it's now basically required that 2 people in every household need to work to support a family? Now instead of having nice hardwood dining room tables like your grandparents had, Walmart gives us cheap MDF garbage that breaks in 3 years.

So comfortable nowadays livin our Victory Lives...

Thanks Wal Mart!
    My granmother grew up "dirt poor" they didn't even have a "pot to p*** in" they had dirtfloor's (dirt poor), bathed once a month in the same bathwater.

My wife works She likes it. We have a 2,200 square foot home (with real floors) two toilets and tubs, indoor plumbing, air conditioning, a water heater, 4 HD TVs, 6 mobile devices I think....
    The quality of life is higher today, even the poor have a "pot to p*** in" TVs internet computers and even ceramic floors.

Edit on topic. Update seems sweet. Kinda strange you can only have one challenge then have to repost it but the update is cool. Ty SC. You massively profitable amazing company. 😁
    Last edited by WarrenR86; May 24th, 2016 at 04:25 PM.

The village edit mode has a bug once you click the photo icon for androids you can't come out of it even if u take a screenshot. In order to return to the game you would have to kill the app n restart it, that's annoying.

The new chat layout is very uncomfortable and horrible.

Portage, Indiana, United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by MattRobin View Post
    The village edit mode has a bug once you click the photo icon for androids you can't come out of it even if u take a screenshot. In order to return to the game you would have to kill the app n restart it, that's annoying.
    Did you click on a building? Mine works.