Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Derby champion league extra task bug

Fresh Spawn
    Ditto! I also sent a screen shot...no answer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DairyAir View Post
    Super Cell... If you are truly committed to 'fair play', please put a permanent ban on anyone who has used this cheat!
    It is not a cheat. It is a bug. That would be unfair to ban people that did nothing wrong. I'm sure many got confused thinking if they don't complete the task they may lose the diamond task.

It is frustrating to see, that this topic spreads the forum, many reports in the bug section, many in the derbytalk. I highly appreciated Perky trying to calm down and telling the users she has reported this. I truly was expecting however, that there would be some official statement.

Regarding answers from support... there are many examples in the bug section, where people complain, I think it depends to whom you are assigned to at support. But, telling the players it is a known issue, and they hope it will not affect their joy in the game, sorry this is like pouring oil on troubled water.

There still is no answer on fairness, which I thought was something supercell is striving for.
    Cheers City
    Farm Level 112
    Town Level 24
    player since December 2012

As close to hell as geographically as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityNeverSleeps View Post
    It is frustrating to see, that this topic spreads the forum, many reports in the bug section, many in the derbytalk. I highly appreciated Perky trying to calm down and telling the users she has reported this. I truly was expecting however, that there would be some official statement.

Regarding answers from support... there are many examples in the bug section, where people complain, I think it depends to whom you are assigned to at support. But, telling the players it is a known issue, and they hope it will not affect their joy in the game, sorry this is like pouring oil on troubled water.

There still is no answer on fairness, which I thought was something supercell is striving for.
    Cheers City
    If you notice that there are many reports in the bug section, why are you continuing to propagate this thread in this sub thread of the form. Obviously, it's in the wrong sub-thread and continuing to post here is not going to solve the problem any quicker.
    Trading on both GC and Facebook

Level: 100 |
    GC & KIK: WillieBDare | Neighborhood: Power Traders

(For quick trades, use KIK, as I don't check my PMs regularly)

Hi WillieBDare
    this is not a subthread, it is a thread I posted here. Let me explain you why I did this. And be assured, your answer frustrates me and I will not push this thread anymore, as it feels that the topic should be swept under the rug.

I simply did this that at least anyone notices something is going terribly wrong with the derby this week. If it is in the wrong subforum, any moderator is welcome to move this thread, if it is a topic worthless to mention or if it contains any offensive language again, any moderator is welcome to close or delete or pn me.

Honestly, I was trying to really write in a fair and serious way. If this is something, that is not appreciated here on the forum, ok, then lesson learned, let's sweep it under the rug.

City
    Farm Level 112
    Town Level 24
    player since December 2012

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #46
    The team is aware of this issue, but haven't heard back yet from them! During weekends things move a bit slower, but the team is aware of this. I'll get back when I hear more!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Fresh Spawn
    Same thing happened to ours. We are 6 in the neighborhood. Apparently the 1st is our league has a score of 19520 which is supposed to be only 19200. They have extra task which we dont know where they got.

I am in a one person derby and someone just knocked me out of top 3 with 3520, which is impossible without cheating. Even if it is a glitch, it is still cheating as they know they are doing more then the allotted tasks.

Same thing happened in my derby. I am in a one person derby this week in 3rd place. This morning, someone just went into 1st with 3520 which is impossible. Don't people realize even if this is a glitch, this is CHEATING, doing more then is allotted. I sent a report in, I hope to get my 10 diamonds back for doing the 10th task...

Fresh Spawn
    I'm in a single player derby and finished first with an extra task all tasks were 320 and two teams have 3520...I want all the diamonds back I used ..check how much money I spend on this game in both my accounts..fix this ♥♥♥♥ and refund me