Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Th's 7-th11 group of 8 looking for new homes

Quote Originally Posted by WickedCamp81 View Post
    Hello all tried this a few times and no permanent clan yet. We are a group of 8 that would like to stay together. We are based out of Tennessee. We have 1) th11 lvl 141 3) th9 lvl 114, 111, 103. 3) th8's that are fully maxed defensively and 2 mini accounts. If need more details about us shoot me a PM. Just looking for a home for all of us. We do have a 3 star mindset and enjoy waring alot. Prefer staying with a clan in the States so time difference wouldn't be an issue. I have to apologize......I fat fingered the messages so all messages I had received through pm was erased. We are all currently still looking. Thanks in advanced for the look
    Hello wickedCamp please look at mighty. Clan family came and join us you will not regret it King james111
    Mighty Clan Family Recuiting TH3-11

This international, English speaking clan family is fair; everyone is encouraged to
    do their best and support is offered from more experienced players. Drama, bullying, impulsive kicking is not a feature here. If you are loyal, particpate in clan life and support your fellow clan members you will have a great time here.

We communicate using the messenger app 'kik' using this adds to the game experience and keeps everyone in the loop with strategy but is also good just for general chat.

Clan webpage - http://tinyurl.com/MightyFamily
    clan Facebook page - http://tinyurl.com/Mightyfamily-facebook

From time to time we have trophy pushes, d/r competitions or other in clan fun.

MIGHTYHAMMER #CGPUVCG (90% WAR WINS)

LEVEL 9 Clan - Leader; Dreddnought
    If you are a newbie or a relative newbie and are learning the ropes, or you are an advanced player with a baby account, this is the home for you. Newbies are encouraged and supported here while experienced players are welcome to grow their 2nd or 3rd account here while sharing their knowledge and experience with others. Mightyhammer have an enviable war record, its fun to win in wars while you are learning. Two wars each week weekend is mandatory, midweek is optional.
    Requirements:
    TH3-7,
    Donate/Request combined total each season is
    ⁃ 300 for TH4/5,
    ⁃ 400 for others.
    Ability to follow clan rules
    Respectful and supportive of clanmates
    Loyalty
    Willingness to learn

MIGHTYSWORD #208GJG2J

LEVEL 9 Clan - Leader; Oblivion
    This is our clan for active players who enjoy war, where challenges are met and battles are won. Experienced players will help you to perfect your attack strategies whether in war or raiding. Lots of learning but a ton of laughs and chat along the way. Sword also have a very impressive war record. Three wars each week none mandatory, can opt out if still active, not active, dont want to war then Axe is for you. If you are struggling in wars you may be encouraged to move to Hammer/Axe to improve your strategies with help & support.
    Requirements:
    TH7+
    Donate/Request combined total each week is 400.
    Min level 4 archers
    BK lvl5
    Dragon lvl2
    All defences at max TH lvl6 (including any new ones bought)

MIGHTYAXE #UCLQVOG

LEVEL 8'Clan - Leader; Eagle
    This is for those players who want to chill out, do some farming and upgrading, if you have real life issues or just want a break. All wars here are optional - all TH levels are welcome here.
    Requirements:
    No minimum d/r
    No mooching!
    Respectful & supportive
    Follow clan rules

All three of the clans have in common a friendly and light hearted chat, we talk lots about coc but as we get to know each other friendships can also develop. Mightyclans is truly a wonderful family of clans.

How do I apply?

Apply in game saying "I read it on the forums"

or email at coc.mightyclan@gmail.com giving details
    In name game
    Town Hall level
    Archer level
    Dragon level (if you have them)
    BK & AQ levels (if you have them)
    Overall Game level
    Friend in Need total
    War stars

Don't apply with a war timer - if you jump clan mid war, you are not proving yourself as a loyal clan mate.

We have a lvl 5 clan Cult of Ares that all of you are welcome to join. If you guys are good, active and loyal, we also have a lvl 9 clan Cult of AmonRa. Amonra is full right now, but people go back and forth all the time.
    If you're interested, stop by either and say "germ invited me" and we can talk more there if you like

Hey, I'm in a uk based clan but am from Wisconsin. Really great attackers and solid war record. Time zone issue is not a problem as a several of the U.K. Guys work late nights are on until late as well as my 2 accounts. Check us out UK weekend war #p2yrvu2

Centennial Club
    Wicked, I had originally responded to you post but take a look at GoonSquadElite.

We are mainly th8-9.5.

15 war win streak and a good group mainly based in the US.

Mention my name if you want to stop by.

Pro Member
    Hello
    WHUPAZZ X2
    CLAN TAG #U809YR8

Hello Clasher

Looking for new members (like who isn't right) to join and learn from each other. It is also a adult clan. So if you are looking for a new home or a good chat then stop in the L8 clan. Make sure you say you saw the post we might be in war k.

We are looking for adults that are willing to learn and have fun. Also be able to communicate and not be a mute. We also use kik for more detailed information. Thx for reading and keep on clashing.

Look us up for more details.
    http://nisstro.wix.com/whupazzx2
    IGN Darko

New Bloke/Chick
    Trying to get a chance to check everyone out.

Trainee
    I sent you a PM.. But I forgot to mention we are within the states so you won't have a time issue

Forum Superstar
    Cleared some non actives so we would definitely have room now.
    Seven and Seven - Leader of the clan Pick Yer Poison (Tag#LJJPVVLY).

Pro Member
    Hi! Come and join us at Copper castle! We are a level 6 USA war clan. We are mostly working adults here and would like to keep it that way! Age isn't the issue, however maturity is...Expectations: be active, use attacks in war, be respectful and have a great sense of humor!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedCamp81 View Post
    Hello all tried this a few times and no permanent clan yet. We are a group of 8 that would like to stay together. We are based out of Tennessee. We have 1) th11 lvl 141 3) th9 lvl 114, 111, 103. 3) th8's that are fully maxed defensively and 2 mini accounts. If need more details about us shoot me a PM. Just looking for a home for all of us. We do have a 3 star mindset and enjoy waring alot. Prefer staying with a clan in the States so time difference wouldn't be an issue. I have to apologize......I fat fingered the messages so all messages I had received through pm was erased. We are all currently still looking. Thanks in advanced for the look
    Hopefully you guys are still looking! We have space for all 8 of you and it would be a pleasure to be clashing with you!
    we do have non stop optional war, mostly adults!
    able to help myself in war, i`m a Max TH11.

check us out wont be dissapointed!

ExodusProdigy is a Lvl 9 Clan, which in its last push reached 91st in the world! We are a global family, with leadership in both NA, Europe, Asia Pacific. At Exodus we emphasis on developing based at each TH level with a goal of growing stronger by learning from each other.

Clan Website:http://exodusfamily.clanwebsite.com

Looking for a family orientated clan with no drama? You have found us!

ExodusProdigy is a new clan which was created by the Co-Leaders of Avarice Prodigy(Part of the Avarice Family).The clan was created on the 18/8/2014. The Exodus clan used to have two clans including Exodus Elite which has now merged withExodusProdigy. Both of the clans were former clans in the Avarice family. But now with one Super clan ExodusProdigywants very active high donation and requesting players from mid town hall 8 up!

Leadership:
    Elders:
    Perfect Cell
    daveyROCKSTAR
    Budman54
    Eragon
    prophecy
    coOlName

Co-Leaders:
    Jon
    Neaclz

Leader:
    Toddbrap86

Leadership Is Not Handed It Is Earned By Being Mature And A Role Model Very Active And Being Loyal!

What We Expect:
    In the Exodus family we have a app we use to communicate and write longer and more important posts, This app is called 'Band'. Each clan supports each just like they are family with have respect and mostly Maturity to make the clan successful.
    But mostly you guys play the game to have fun and ExodusProdigy provides a welcome atmosphere were you will always fill welcome and be able to have a very enjoyable time. We are a new clan mostly made of adults so we only expect mature players. But we are looking to have players who enjoy clash as much as we do. If you do like the sound of that come send a request.

Requirements:

Usage of BAND application for communication is mandatory. Apply after having downloaded BAND app.