Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to remove xmodgames completely??

Fresh Spawn

How to remove xmodgames completely??

Yesterday i got banned for 2 weeks because of xmod. Yes i have xmod on my device but i stopped using it when supercell announced a fair play rules,, maybe i must delete it not stop using it only. So, the important question here how to delete xmod completley with it files? Only uninstalling it?? Or there are something else to delete??

Hello and welcome to the forums! I would like to say that I'm sorry that you were banned but, you had what was coming... Coming. Its good that you want to return to following the ToS.

1. Uninstall Xmod
    2. Uninstall CoC
    3. Download/install a file cleaner like "Clean Master"
    4. Run the file cleaner and remove old data
    5. Reboot your device
    6. Reinstall CoC
    7. Don't cheat again

Best of luck and please follow the ToS!
    Last edited by TriStarCarnage; April 27th, 2016 at 09:24 PM.

Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 128 | BK 21 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 114 | BK 16 | AQ 20 | GG 551K | EE 530K | HH 1.1M | 250x L9

Hi.

In the xmod setting first uninstall mods you have downloaded (all of them for all games you have used xmod). Then uninstall xmod. Uninstall COC. And after that clear caches and junk files (you can do it manually but I suggest to download a cleaner app like "clean master" (by cheetah mobile) and clean your caches and junk files with it (give the app Superuser access, this way it will clear more files and can access to all junk files). Install COC again and don't cheat.

PS: there is no official way mentioned by Supercell or xmod developers on how you can delete it completely. What I said is my experience with other apps and a little knowledge that I have about xmod. Generally the above method should remove xmod and its files completely but I don't know how xmod store and affect system files. You can use my method but if you get banned again don't blame me on it. The best way to make sure it is gone for ever is that after you did above method, do a factory reset. That will clear your phone for sure.
    Last edited by mmmaka3m; April 27th, 2016 at 09:32 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Thx for all

Easier method is to clear data of xmod.just go to app settings clear data of xmod and uninstall xmod

Quote Originally Posted by shadabengineer View Post
    Easier method is to clear data of xmod.just go to app settings clear data of xmod and uninstall xmod
    People are reporting that they were still banded because Xmod leaves old installation files. If you value your account, do not cut corners by trying to do it an easier method. Take the time by doing it a way that ensures all data is removed.
    Last edited by TriStarCarnage; April 28th, 2016 at 12:41 AM.

Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 128 | BK 21 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 114 | BK 16 | AQ 20 | GG 551K | EE 530K | HH 1.1M | 250x L9

IF they know how to remove that mod data then it shouldn't cause SC had to tell them how to do to get rid of from that crap mod

Quote Originally Posted by Garron View Post
    IF they know how to remove that mod data then it shouldn't cause SC had to tell them how to do to get rid of from that crap mod
    You resurrected the thread with both the warnings and the solution in it, well played!

Also remember that it was your decision to mod and still players on the forum gave you advice on how to clean your device so as to continue playing safely.

Any further complaints of "I only used xmod for pokemon go" should probably be directed to the mod developer who cost you your clash of clans game because of their sketchy coding.

Unless you really did install the CoC mods after all?
    Last edited by IWThanos; September 2nd, 2016 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Autocorrect hates me

Fresh Spawn
    start a new game with the emails that have been banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dodyeduar View Post
    start a new game with the emails that have been banned
    Your not allowed to start again as the TOS states

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast