hi.

i find neighorhood and... together join mom
    mom level 36
    me 33. and, she many have derby,

I want a family atmosphere. haha,

ah! we korean
    but i can speak english.
    i help english her,
    Last edited by jihyeoni; March 14th, 2018 at 08:54 AM.

I'm a Lvl 28 farmer , but very active , Even in derby , can I have a spot in your NH.

If you are wondering about joining a mature, relaxed, polite, helpful nh - and can reciprocate the same, we invite you to join us. Maybe it will be a good match - maybe it won't - and that's okay. If you are looking for a slightly competitive derby or a nh where opting out is acceptable as long as you still contribute something (chat, helping others, keeping your townies rotating through, selling shop goods, filling boat crates, ...) - then we offer a peaceful place to do just that. Active game play is checking in 2-3x a week, though if you are opted into derby, we do expect completion of all 9 tasks with a minimum expected points of 2700. When you check out our derby medals, you will discover that we are a solid silver team - not derby lazy but not derby crazy! We have found the ever-elusive, "just right" for ourselves and those who fall on either side of us are released to find a more suitable neighborhood. We are responsible and content.

Many comment that they have waited or looked for a long time to find a neighborhood like ours. We know we have something special and we appreciate those who contribute to all that makes it that way. Many players who have had to leave the game have written me lovely, encouraging, personal messages of appreciation for their time with us. Other players have taken time to visit our nh and leave with an open door should they wish to visit again.
    Last edited by SweetCherryPie; 1 Week Ago at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCherryPie View Post
    1 spot open. PM if interested.
    Hi my level is 41 can I join your neighbourhood

No one likes to be taken for granted. If you use your manners to say "please & thank you"; if you buy a few RSS items and share both in your own shop as well as when you buy from others; if you appreciate your team -- you will fit in well.

We do have a few silent players. They still contribute, are responsible & committed, and we appreciate them. So we do accept a variety of playing styles as long as they match our vision. However, those who are team-focused and help build our community and are appropriately engaged in chat, are our ideal players.

We would love to hear from you if this appeals to you.

Our recruitment ad is full of information about the particulars. It may drive you a bit crazy but we have found that having excessive details has weeded out many. Those who love our neighborhood like some structure of mutual, fair expectations, but also the freedom to play as they can. A common comment heard in our nh from high level players is that we are one of the best hoods they have played in. Our standards are fair and realistic. We appreciate common sense. We appreciate each other's contributions to making our nh one of the best environments to relax in. A solid silver team is one who is willing to strategize, work together, and commit for rewards but will not sacrifice their reality for it. We know the value of relationships in both real life and in our neighborhood, and build into them as appropriate.

Please PM me if interested.
    Last edited by SweetCherryPie; 3 Days Ago at 04:18 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Please answer my pm

Current Neighborhood Status: 28/30

Thank you for your interest in Peaceful Estates. I have replied to all PM's. ��

2 spots open. We just had a lovely visit with a fellow forumer's second farm. It is always nice to connect in-game.

Please PM or VM me instead of replying to this recruitment ad.
    Last edited by SweetCherryPie; 2 Days Ago at 01:51 PM.

2 spots still open for friendly and helpful farmers.

The trouble with good matches is ... they are good matches ... and remain so 😊

We recently chatted about some previous hoodies who continue to be missed - which lead me to think about what makes our hood so special, at least from my own personal perspective. Being part of this hood for nearly 1.5 years I continue to experience that making good matches results in meeting some great hoodies to whom I feel connected, from the early days on until today and hopefully also in the future, whether they are current hoodmates, stopped playing, moved on or occasionally drop by for a visit. So I feel its time to say thank you to Cherry for creating and maintaining this hood and to a bunch of great people for being lovely current, former or visiting neighbors. Farming solo might be nice, farming in a matching hood is way nicer ⭐️

🌻 Happy farming from Anne 🌻