Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Peaceful Estates

Showing as invite only?

All taken care of. Thanks for letting me know.
    Please DM me if you have any more trouble. (I try to keep this rec ad edited down to a minimum but I can't delete posts from others. ) We are looking forward to meeting you in-game!

One opening remains. This will likely be our last week of recruitment before the New Year.

Are there any open spots in the neighborhood? What is the average level of players involved?

Thanks for your interest in Peaceful Estates. We currently have 3 open spots. Most of our players are high levels . We have a variety of activity levels.
    We are open to lower level players but have specific derby limitations, outlined in earlier posts (must be level 40 to join derby as championship league tasks can be too difficult to complete independently, even for ill-prepared high level players; must be in the nh for 2 weeks before entering derby to establish trust/ getting to know if we are a good mutual fit. We do not require players to play derby but want to ensure a successful team experience for those who choose to engage in it.)
    Please read through our entire recruitment ad here as the pages of ads do outline our expectations and describe our playing style and neighborhood vision accurately. They also weed out poor fitting players so if something you read doesn't sit right, we are not a good fit for you. It is better to discover that before you join. We know who we are, what we like, and play well with others who don't take advantage of us or take us for granted.

Best wishes to you as you search for the perfect neighborhood match for you!
    Feel free to PM me if you have further questions or concerns, after reading through our nauseatingly long recruitment ad pages.

Hi Im very interested in joining. I sent a PM, Im active, helpful, and looking for a slightly more relaxed hood. Hope to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCherryPie View Post
    Peaceful Estates

PEACEFUL ESTATES

Red cherry, Green square

Are you looking for a friendly, helpful, polite, relaxed but competitive, chatty but not intrusive, neighborhood? We are a mostly mature neighborhood with both daily and thrice a week types of players. Currently, we have players from Canada, USA, UK, Germany, Australia and beyond! We welcome new players world-wide, as long as you can communicate well in English. We value each other's contributions to the team and will not tolerate our members being taken advantage of. While we love playing and winning at the Derby, we understand that not every team member can take on 320 pt. tasks or use up their valuable diamonds. We prefer members to do what they can, when they can, with the rest of the team helping as they can. Higher level players and lower level players work together for the good of all. If you cannot complete all of your derby tasks, or if you need a break from derby, please opt out. We value fair game play for all.

If a more relaxed approach to the Derby appeals to you; if you are both introverted and extroverted; if you value helping others in a reciprocal manner; if you are wanting to find a neighborhood that treats you like a friend; we would love to have you join us!

ETA: PLEASE READ through our entire (currently 4/6 pages of) recruitment ad posts as more detailed information is included that describes our derby strategy, playing style, and expectations. SAVE yourself and us the time and effort of explaining everything in chat that is more conveniently, clearly outlined here. I am just in the process of reviewing and re-organizing our thread. Stay tuned for changes.☺ Please send me a Private Message with any questions you have. Thank you!

Derby

• Delayed Derby Start; please wait for an announcement in chat as to when our derby team can begin our race. We wait to start derby until our board is prepped and ready. Prepping the board usually takes between 4-6 hrs. One of our co-leaders will announce when our race begins.
    • We trash all tasks below 300 points; all wool, all goats milk, all seafood pizza.
    • Expectations: 9@300+ pts; 2700 minimum derby total.
    • No diamonds required.
    • The 10th task is optional, however, if a player times out or trashes a task, it is fair game play to complete a 10th, "make-up task" in order to achieve the 2700 point minimum derby points.
    • Champions League is demanding. Please do not opt into derby until you are Level 40. Please opt out and take breaks from derby as needed to avoid burn-out.

More derby information is included in subsequent posts.

Index
    Information for New Recruits................1-5
    Lessons in Leadership...........................5-6

All posts are intended for recruitment information and further clarification on topics of interest in our neighborhood so that those looking for their next global community will have the information they need to make a good decision.

***Please do not copy and paste any of my recruitment ad posts to use as your own. Plagiarism is not acceptable. I put a lot of time and effort into my posts. Please do your own work.***

Current Neighborhood Status: 29/30

We say a sad farewell to Hooty and her farms and wish her all the best as she takes care of her health.

We have two openings but one is already spoken for.
    If you are interested in joining our kind, playful, helpful, warm community, please request to join in game, or contact me via pm on the forum.
    Best wishes as you seek a great nh match.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    As the newest member of this hood just thought i would say a few words about it i can honestly say this is the best hood i have joined in a long time they are very friendly and polite farmers that are active and anyone looking for a hood i am more then happy to recommend peaceful estates so come give us a go you wont regret it
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words, MrLK. We are happy to have you join us!

We still have 1 opening for a community-minded neighbor. It is possible that we will have an additional opening very soon. If you find yourself removed, please pm me and feel free to request to join when you return to *active play.

{*Active Play: 1x - 2x/week is sufficient; if you need a longer break or go on holidays, please add your expected return date to your farm name so that we don't remove you prematurely.}

Feel free to PM me if you have questions or concerns.

Hi I would really love to join but your neighbourhood is set to invite only

We change it to invite only on the day before derby. Feel free to swing by again as it will be changed back to request to join. We would love to meet you.