Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Current problems in CoC

Post Current problems in CoC

So, after a lot of time after the update which changed the attack & loot system, here are my problems with the current system:

1. There isn't enough loot in high leagues. (I farm in Champions 3 and I can't find bases with more than 200k elixir and 200k gold.) - TH 9. I guess there are fewer players up in this league, all the others dropped to silver/gold leagues, which is really sad).
    2. Trophy system is unfair. I get attacked and lose 12-25 trophies because the person is from Master 1 or 2 league (2 leagues below mine), but when I search for bases, all I can find are offers of bases below 10 trophies. So, if I don't attack for 12 hours in a row, I lose trophies.How to fix this: Allow players to find more bases in higher trophies then themselves, not below, like it is now This will also push more people from the lower leagues.
    3. Insufficient time: There isn't enough time to get 3 stars from battles. Maybe in wars the lower time frame should be like this, so people will struggle more when attacking, but in farming you need the extra 30 seconds as you did not prepare a troop composition especially for that base.
    4. Heroes availability during upgrade. I can't enjoy the game almost at all due to the fact that I cannot join wars while my heroes are upgrading. I always have 1 hero upgrading every week so, I can only participate to 1 war or not even that per week.

Please do something about this.

Thank you for reading.

Only problem is the person playing it and TIME MANAGEMENT! come to think of it if you have lots of free time playing what would be the outcome?

Let's do this

1) Plenty of bases up in champions with good loot especially th10 and th11 , if you are th9 its harder as not many th9's are up there and on top of that as soon as their shield goes down a th10 or 11 will hit them.

2) Again if you're a th9 in champions its much harder to hit 10's and 11's, and again the th9's in champions will get hit as soon as their shield runs out.

3) Was like this pre December update so time is not a problem if you are th9 or below, th10 and 11 do need extra time imo.

4) Been like that since heroes came out and an effective and clever way for SC to make money
    Quote Originally Posted by Roynice152 View Post
    The dps is less but the speed of them makes up the difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Azazello13 View Post
    umm, you know what the "ps" in "dps" stands for, right?

1. There's enough loot at m3, you just need to be patient pressing next and aim for dead base using BAM.

2. I don't push trophy ever, so i can't comment on this one. Clouds...ew..no..

3. Maybe the game is designed for 2* on high level gameplay. If everyone can't 3*, that must be it.

4. Although i almost maxed all my heroes, i still hope for this to be implemented because it'll benefit my clanmate. More player will be available to participate for war.

Last edited by LeMarty; April 21st, 2016 at 12:56 PM.

Loonited
    - Lvl 100+, Adult, Active, LOONION Farming Clan!
    Watch Awesome Loonion Replay in Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladn View Post
    So, after a lot of time after the update which changed the attack & loot system, here are my problems with the current system:

1. There isn't enough loot in high leagues. (I farm in Champions 3 and I can't find bases with more than 200k elixir and 200k gold.) - TH 9. I guess there are fewer players up in this league, all the others dropped to silver/gold leagues, which is really sad).
      Never been to champs, idk.
    2. Trophy system is unfair. I get attacked and lose 12-25 trophies because the person is from Master 1 or 2 league (2 leagues below mine), but when I search for bases, all I can find are offers of bases below 10 trophies. So, if I don't attack for 12 hours in a row, I lose trophies.How to fix this: Allow players to find more bases in higher trophies then themselves, not below, like it is now This will also push more people from the lower leagues.
      If players found more bases in higher leagues than themselves, the ones who get attacked will complain (like you) that they get attacked by players from lower leagues. It's a loop.
    3. Insufficient time: There isn't enough time to get 3 stars from battles. Maybe in wars the lower time frame should be like this, so people will struggle more when attacking, but in farming you need the extra 30 seconds as you did not prepare a troop composition especially for that base.
      SC declared the additional 30 seconds were not needed as they thought when they increased village size. Maybe a few more complaints may make them change their mind. Although Goho gets TH8-9 3 star and 10s 2 stars in my clan and they can beat the clock easily.
    4. Heroes availability during upgrade. I can't enjoy the game almost at all due to the fact that I cannot join wars while my heroes are upgrading. I always have 1 hero upgrading every week so, I can only participate to 1 war or not even that per week.
      This is an issue addressed millions of times, there is no way to go around the hero upgrade times.

Please do something about this.

Thank you for reading.
    Ten charrrss
    Last edited by Dabangg123; April 21st, 2016 at 01:03 PM.
    Updated 3rd September 2016
    CoC - TH9 -
    Level 103 - NoScrubZone - Recruitment Thread
    CR -
    Level 10 - 3097 PB - Unity Prime

Forum Veteran
    The league bonus makes up for the loot

Solution : Drop trophies, in lower leagues i find a base that offers 500k each at least. You can join wars if you have clan mates than cover your 2 stars.

PH Community | 100% Fair Play Clan | Filipino Clan
    PH.DarkKnight □ PH.TwisT □ PH.Pinuno

Quote Originally Posted by volkS69 View Post
    Let's do this

1) Plenty of bases up in champions with good loot especially th10 and th11 , if you are th9 its harder as not many th9's are up there and on top of that as soon as their shield goes down a th10 or 11 will hit them.
    I'm TH 9, so it's hard.

2) Again if you're a th9 in champions its much harder to hit 10's and 11's, and again the th9's in champions will get hit as soon as their shield runs out.
    Hard indeed.

3) Was like this pre December update so time is not a problem if you are th9 or below, th10 and 11 do need extra time imo.
    I'm TH 9, so yes, I have to suffer. -_-

4) Been like that since heroes came out and an effective and clever way for SC to make money
    True, greed is their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeller View Post
    The league bonus makes up for the loot
    Barely.

If only trophies were important to the game. If they were, the original post would make sense.
    Co-leader of Adult Aces 3 (#JVG2CRC) LVL 11 (last I looked)