Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: We're stepping up our commitment to Fair Play!

Finally thank god action is being taken.

Level 115 Co-Leader of Skinners *War Freaks*
    Youtube channel - Gaming with Saint Lucifer
    YouTube Thread Here on the Forums

This is awesome, thank you for finally taking action against players that play unfairly!

What if Players Used Xmod ? Then they will also get banned ?

Join in Gamer's Lounge , Server Owner at Gamer's Lounge.
    Click Here to Join
    Clash Of Clans : Th 9 | Level : 105 | Star Wars : 350
    Clash Royale : Level 6 | Trophies : 13k+ |Leader of Telugu warriors.

If only this happened sooner. We may have been able to protect our win streak, But unfortunately, we faced a bunny clan last war. Many poor scout attacks, but strangely their 2nd attacks were perfect, all bombs triggered where possible. Was just too obvious. Oh well, glad something is finally being done.
    TH10 Lvl 167. GG: 1.5b, EE: 1.5b, HH: 8.9m

BK 39, AQ 40, 23 Lava, 252 Magma

Proud co-founder and leader of Liquidate #8GGQPQQY

Quote Originally Posted by Clasking View Post
    Does the use of that mod fall into the category of fair play? Use your noggin man
    TH10 Lvl 167. GG: 1.5b, EE: 1.5b, HH: 8.9m

BK 39, AQ 40, 23 Lava, 252 Magma

Proud co-founder and leader of Liquidate #8GGQPQQY

Just now stepping up? Really? I been reporting this for months and gotten different responses from SC. Others have as well if you've read the forums for the last 6 months. Now we are suppose to believe your going to do something about now? Yeah right....I believe the loss of revenue from gem buying got to the point where you realized....oh ♥♥♥♥ we have a problem?

SC you are just like politicians....money talks and honest players (citizens) get screwed. You are nothing but legalized crooks!

In addition your last 2 updates reek of desperation to a dying game. It's gotten so bad you resorted into releasing Clash Royale which I refuse to play let alone waste the space on my tablet/phone.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Clasking View Post
    It will be interesting to see exactly what they are able to detect. i.e. if XMOD is on your device, but not being used, I wouldn't anticipate a ban.

I've used a physical item (drinking bird - pendulum) to tap my device screen to keep it awake. Could their detection method result in mis-diagnosing a repeated physical tap every 45 seconds as a bot? I would think not.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 4M07H3RRU5514 View Post
    It will be interesting to see exactly what they are able to detect. i.e. if XMOD is on your device, but not being used, I wouldn't anticipate a ban.

I've used a physical item (drinking bird - pendulum) to tap my device screen to keep it awake. Could their detection method result in mis-diagnosing a repeated physical tap every 45 seconds as a bot? I would think not.
    Yes, what about my cat?, i taught him to press my screen every now and then and i get an automatic treats dispenser to deliver the good for his rewards? Is supercell going to use my tablet camera to detect ,my "cat ♥♥♥♥"???

Too late. Why not start innovating so that people will no longer get bored of this game? Clan war is the only reason most of the players still play this game
    TH 10.5 All three heroes maxed out

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmac View Post
    Yes, what about my cat? Is supercell going to use my tablet camera to detect ,my "cat"???
    Octopus does not like cats and can't stand the car smell so you're in danger of getting banned. I've heard rumors that the octopus uses the charging port of the phone to smell cats and other animals.