Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: We're stepping up our commitment to Fair Play!

Fresh Spawn
    Find it ridiculous that we can get permanently banned without an temp.ban first to come.to our senses. In my case I had it installed after others modders were making it hard for me that's the last year out of three years. But rarely used it. ( Twice a month maybe). And supercell not accepting any apologies another matter. There goes 3 years and $300 down the drain. REALLY thanks supercell for not being able to your job properly by keeping on top of modding, making us pay.
    Now that you know exactly who's affiliated with illegal mods why not give them/us another chance!

Mods are forbidden and that's it. There are no legal mods in any way. So do not play Clash of Clans or Clash Royale on any device, where a mod is installed
    Werner der Champ German CoC Wiki Admin (Link)
    My Ideas:Matchmaking fix for Legends|Cat troop idea|Ultimate Clash Royale Tournament idea
    Quote Originally Posted by WernerderChamp View Post
    Are you again waiting till 100,000,000 total clicks on "Try again" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Yes. Please hurry up with the final 10,000 taps!

Fresh Spawn
    yes Warner, got the massage loud and clear now. unfortunately too late... Is their anything i could do to get back my account??? even if this is an 6 month ban/waiting period. As i stated before spent Close to $300 and still had 4600+ gems just sitting there. even if they penalised me taking all my gems off me and let me back in??? is there anything anyone could say do to convince supercell to chance their decision on a permanent ban?

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by IzSmith View Post
    yes Warner, got the massage loud and clear now. unfortunately too late... Is their anything i could do to get back my account??? even if this is an 6 month ban/waiting period. As i stated before spent Close to $300 and still had 4600+ gems just sitting there. even if they penalised me taking all my gems off me and let me back in??? is there anything anyone could say do to convince supercell to chance their decision on a permanent ban?
    You are in the wrong thread. This thread concerns the first ban wave in 2016, when temporary bans were handed to some people. This wave was accompanied by various in-game messages, social media warnings and various discussions on gaming website. You ignored them.

A few months later a second ban save hit because many people like you ignored the warnings. It discussed the permanent and irreversible bans the SC was now handing out because people like you ignored the warnings. It too, was accompanied by yet another official thread, various in-game messages, social media warnings and various discussions on gaming website. You still ignored them.

Gems have zero, zip, nada, zilch to do with you repeatedly breaching ToS and won't buy you freedom. You ban is permanent and irreversible. Take your complaints to the devs that mislead you into believing you could cheat off the rest of us.

If by chance you are in contact with your old clan mates (and they still talk to you) tell them to check out the Clan Wars Fair Play Edition thread and official mesages. That will really rock their worlds.

Engineered bases are just as bad as mods c'mon?

As part of our Fair Play policy, players using prohibited 3rd party software will face disciplinary action, including but not limited to: permanent ban.

We consider “bot” and “mod” use cheating, and strongly encourage players to remove any aforementioned programs from their devices.

By offering this warning, we hope to give all players a chance to enjoy our games the Fair way.

IMPORTANT: this is not a “one time thing”, but an ongoing initiative designed to safeguard all games going forward.

Fair Play Q&A

Why did you initiate a mass ban?
    - To keep our games safe and fair for everybody.

Why now? Hasn’t this been going on for a while?
    - We’ve always taken action against players utilizing 3rd party software. Advances in tools have given us the chance to be more proactive than ever. We intend to do more in the future.

What if I used Mods in the past, but not anymore? Will I be banned?
    - Nope. Only accounts currently using 3rd party software will be affected.

Will everyone be banned at the same time?
    - Not really. The Ban will roll out in stages.

How do you detect modified accounts?
    - Psychic octopus.

What if someone’s banned accidentally?
    - Our systems are robust, false positives may still be possible. We will swiftly reverse any mistakes made.

Will players with Jailbroken, or rooted devices be banned?
    - Nope!

What if I use Bluestacks or other emulators? Will I be banned for that?
    - No, but for practical support related purposes, we encourage you not to use them.

When will you be banning people?
    - Bans will be ongoing, beginning in the coming weeks.

More information can be found here: http://supercell.com/en/safe-and-fair-play/[/QUOTE]

Well hopefully this weight bases ♥♥♥♥ during war is fixed asap. Especially with those Chinese L13 clans that are cheating and violating the Fair Play Policy.

why you were now Banning players permanently without any warning?