Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: We're stepping up our commitment to Fair Play!

#bancheaters
    Werner der Champ German CoC Wiki Admin (Link)
    My Ideas:Matchmaking fix for Legends|Cat troop idea|Ultimate Clash Royale Tournament idea
    Quote Originally Posted by WernerderChamp View Post
    Are you again waiting till 100,000,000 total clicks on "Try again" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Yes. Please hurry up with the final 10,000 taps!

#fairplayonly

Youtube channel|MY AMA|#SavetheForums|Signature shop|
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew00m View Post
    I'm a th11 in champs, if anyone has a cool car, hot girlfriend/wife, or any money there not using shoot me a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by joelrl40 View Post
    Yayyyyyy <3 ^_^
    I am using mod before but not anymore but why im still ban???actually perma ban without giving first offense how can i get back my th9 account E.N.D OF LINE

Fresh Spawn
    You need to look at matchups also no way should a th11 with level30 plus heros and max troops be matched with a th6 in war keeping defenses low to offset matchups is not right and causes unfair advantages with no way to defend I have pictures and we are currently in this situation. Heros and troops need to match you with th level and over ride the defenses.

I have an idea supercell for the barbarian king when attacking enemy villages can you give him the same helmet his barbarians are upgraded to?? If barbarians are levels 1-4 then he can remain the same but when they are 5+ he should be attacking with the same helmet type as theirs however on defending he can remain with his crown because its his village players can also toggle if it remains on or off when attacking and when defending and secondly can you guys please make a clan name change only one time please a lot of players make clans in a hurry and regret the name later on I am one such clasher thank you guys for the support and co operation in advance...

Much love, a Faithful Clasher

Fresh Spawn
    Can you attack someone with 9 spells or is it still just 8 or 7 with one In CCA or did they changed it to 9

Trainee
    You say you would prefer people not to use Bluestacks - how else can I play the game on my computer?

#fairplayonly
    This also counts for clan wars!
    Werner der Champ German CoC Wiki Admin (Link)
    My Ideas:Matchmaking fix for Legends|Cat troop idea|Ultimate Clash Royale Tournament idea
    Quote Originally Posted by WernerderChamp View Post
    Are you again waiting till 100,000,000 total clicks on "Try again" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Yes. Please hurry up with the final 10,000 taps!

Fresh Spawn
    Why you guys still kept my village and my Apple ID still had the account !!!!!!!Just delete my account from my Apple ID since you guys said I use 3rd party software ........

Glad to hear trying to make game fair

Heard sc made changes in matching algorithms to prioritize defense for strength of base for wars. Kinda opened the door for: "thinking outside the box" players to avoid matching up with similar base and troop strength in wars.Alot calling it engineering. It's kinda blatant and really reduces the chance of a equal clan match for war. I've seen it's a hot topic on forums but after all the back and forth everyone agrees it's an advantage because it circumvents straight up even wars. I believe that falls under the topic of making the game fair. I'm glad modders are finally being delt with. We had a rule if we found someone in our clan modding or spying they'd be kicked. Other clans encouraged the use of modding to get the advantage . Now they're encouraging members to engineer. Might be win a war by any means necessary n use the system to handicap other clans. Not my idea of war. Let's lose cause we suck or win cause we attack better. Makes war fun. Lose cause other clan found a way to mismatch. Fair?