Thread: Constructive Criticism?

Constructive Criticism?

I've never really felt like my base layouts are good so, when I found the Clash of Clans forums on here, I decided to put out my base.
    http://imgur.com/pTYKTnS
    Last edited by SweatyPopsicle; April 17th, 2016 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Forgot to add link

Quote Originally Posted by SweatyPopsicle View Post
    I've never really felt like my base layouts are good so, when I found the Clash of Clans forums on here, I decided to put out my base.
    Added bbcode to display image
    I'd have a rethink on your wall junctions - they're easy targets for wall breakers. Try to stagger t-junctions - it confuses WB's AI so they do less damage.
    Best of luck!

Pro Member
    -You should try to spread out storage buildings, as if you have all of them in the core, once enemy troops get into the core with giants and gobs/barch troops, they would be easily be able to wipe the entire core and steal all of your resources.
    -Spring traps protecting the mortars are non-functional, as once WBs break open that compartment, troops would simply walk to the front of the mortar and start attacking it, meaning that the STs would not be trigerred.
    -ADs, mortars and WTs are wayyyyyyy too exposed.
    -Small bombs serve almost no purpose in the way you positioned them.
    -Stacked resource collectors are a definite NO.
    -Close to zero interior troop funneling.
    -Staggered walls do not work.
    -Air bombs are poorly positioned.
    -Try to avoid X-junctions at ALL COSTS, and as someone already mentioned, stagger your T-junctions. Try to leave a 1-2 tile gap between them, so that when the WB(s) blow up, they would only open up 1 compartment.
    COC: TH8.75 (Level 95) | CR: Level 10 (29623/30000) | Max Cups: 4625 | 61/67 Cards | DOUBLE SIEGE FTW