Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How about an adult version......

How about an adult version......

I'm all about keepin the kids in line with not bein trashy an disrespectful. But I'm an adult, I choose to talk about adult matters with adults...
    So here is what i think would be a good update...... an over 18 version and an under 18 version.

I mean gettin reported cause i said my balls itch, c'mon really??

Hutch

will cost you gems to remove censorship of banned words. However, you would probably be able to buy a bundle pack of dirty words. When bunched together would save you 20% more gems then buying them individually.

hahahahahaha!!! no ♥♥♥♥ huh.....

Hutch

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    will cost you gems to remove censorship of banned words. However, you would probably be able to buy a bundle pack of dirty words. When bunched together would save you 20% more gems then buying them individually.
    LOL!
    It seems that gems could do everything.
    Gem is everything.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Clan chat is not moderated. You're free to talk about your itches there, but I don't consider that being appropriate behaviour for the global chat.

thats all fine an well, I'm not in a clan and dont want to be.

But i do enjoy the occasional adult conversation, just wish it was without all the join me! spamming and ignorant drivle that spews from these kids, those are the ones that NEED the moderation

Hutch
    Last edited by AHutchTB; October 15th, 2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: add to...

Quote Originally Posted by Rauta View Post
    Clan chat is not moderated. You're free to talk about your itches there, but I don't consider that being appropriate behaviour for the global chat.

Dont u have balls?... Oh wait u $%*!ed us over with this update

Centennial Club
    Hes got your balls too. Go make a senior clan and be adult all you want. Too many pedophiles on clan chat who needs the adults...?