Thread: Th8.5 war base looking for criticism and advice

Th8.5 war base looking for criticism and advice

Hey guys I'm a few weeks into th9 and I have so far only built the extra traps, walls, air defense and archer queen. I've moved the base around a fair bit to improve it but looking to see what you guys think?

Screenshot of image:
    http://imgur.com/2HmTE6u

If it's your first th9 built I guess it's a good start, but it's pretty meh with the current meta.

You want:
    - Offset Queen. Yours. In the center, which allows attackers to come in from any angle they want, and allows them to take out your queen and giant bombs or your queen and air defenses at the same time. In your case, a shattered entry with some valks at 4-5 o clock with a jump would take out all 4 of your giant bombs, and your queen, leaving the base susceptible to hogs.

- Central CC. No matter what, your Clan Castle should take priority in being in the center over everything. Your is in the core but still isn't centralized.

- DGB Pathing. You have DGB's, which is a good thing. However the Pathing won't work for them because you've put defenses to the sides of the giant bombs. For example with the south one, you don't want those two cannons there because there is a chance that the hogs will trip the giant bombs one at a time.

Those see are the main things. There are some other smaller things I can go into, but work on those big things first.

Quote Originally Posted by Houred View Post
    If it's your first th9 built I guess it's a good start, but it's pretty meh with the current meta.

You want:
    - Offset Queen. Yours. In the center, which allows attackers to come in from any angle they want, and allows them to take out your queen and giant bombs or your queen and air defenses at the same time. In your case, a shattered entry with some valks at 4-5 o clock with a jump would take out all 4 of your giant bombs, and your queen, leaving the base susceptible to hogs.

- Central CC. No matter what, your Clan Castle should take priority in being in the center over everything. Your is in the core but still isn't centralized.

- DGB Pathing. You have DGB's, which is a good thing. However the Pathing won't work for them because you've put defenses to the sides of the giant bombs. For example with the south one, you don't want those two cannons there because there is a chance that the hogs will trip the giant bombs one at a time.

Those see are the main things. There are some other smaller things I can go into, but work on those big things first.
    Thank you very much yeah it's my first th9 base and this advice is going to help a lot, I'll be taking all that into account and editing or trying a totally new base for sure

Th 8.5 looking for criticism on my war base

Have to use ten words so hi how's it going. imgur

Although yr base us pretty good it's very vulnerable to a pentalaloon attack although the lure for yr cc would be difficult but if a hound u should be golden....I prefer to use anti 3 bases but try to create one rather than copy as Internet bases get rolled by good vlans