Thread: Tactic Help: TH9 attacking a TH10

Tactic Help: TH9 attacking a TH10

Hello guys!
    Matchmaking this time was completely unfair and i need to take 1 star (or 2 , but i think it will be impossible) versus a TH10.
    The enemy base is:

and my troops are:

I do not have experience vs TH10, i was searching on the web and it seems that a GoWiWI could be useful.
    What do you think?

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by kain80; April 17th, 2016 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kain80 View Post
    Hello guys!
    Matchmaking this time was completely unfair and i need to take 1 star (or 2 , but i think it will be impossible) versus a TH10.
    The enemy base is:
    Attachment 169071

and my troops are:

Attachment 169072

I do not have experience vs TH10, i was searching on the web and it seems that a GoWiWI could be useful.
    What do you think?

Thanks a lot!
    I wouldn't say impossible if your plan is to only get 1-2 star. Couple things of note. 3x level 5 lightning can take out an inferno, and still leave you with an additional spell slot.

Even though its hated on here, a GoWipe strategy should lock in a 1 star and possibly a 2 star. Zap the NW inferno tower, launch attack from north with 2 golems, 17 wizards in an umbrella behind to clear out the trash, and 2-3 Pekkas dropped once funnel created, 5-6 wall breakers to help punch a whole in the middle.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by macvolcan View Post
    I wouldn't say impossible if your plan is to only get 1-2 star. Couple things of note. 3x level 5 lightning can take out an inferno, and still leave you with an additional spell slot.

Even though its hated on here, a GoWipe strategy should lock in a 1 star and possibly a 2 star. Zap the NW inferno tower, launch attack from north with 2 golems, 17 wizards in an umbrella behind to clear out the trash, and 2-3 Pekkas dropped once funnel created, 5-6 wall breakers to help punch a whole in the middle.

Good luck!
    Hello macvolcan, thanks for the answer.
    Damage of lvl5 bolt is 450, should I use a eq too? Inferno has 1500hp.

I'll try from the north, let's see if I could gain two stars

Forum Elder
    Two single infernos on a rushed base?? And GOWIPE?? NO!!! Here you want a witch heavy equipment gowiwi with a freeze in case the inferno hits the golem.
    Clan leader of TheCoolKidsCrew (#99YVGCRQ), a war clan always recruiting TH8-TH9 that meet our offense standards. All warring 8s are required to have (level) (troop) 3 dragons, 5 lightning, 1 quake, 4 hogs. To have level 1 xbows, all 9s must have 10/10 heroes, 4 golems, 5 hogs, 6 loons, and only upgrade bows when appropriate (high level heroes, full legos, all other defenses, max troops, etc).

tyler, gowiwi worked good. witches lvl 1 are a little bit underpowered but they did a good job, 2 stars and 65% damage!
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kain80 View Post
    Hello macvolcan, thanks for the answer.
    Damage of lvl5 bolt is 450, should I use a eq too? Inferno has 1500hp.

I'll try from the north, let's see if I could gain two stars

Good catch, I was thinking Lightning 6, but you are right with the EQ should put you over the top.

Sorry about the delay, glad to see your attack went well!
    Last edited by macvolcan; April 11th, 2016 at 07:24 PM.