Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champion Hood Looking For Fun, But Derby Committed Elders!

Champion Hood Looking For Fun, But Derby Committed Elders!

Haven't had any openings since spring. Had 2 players quit playing Hay Day so looking for a couple nice players that like to have fun and win.

We are a Champion League Hood that loves to derby and have fun! Just won again this week. 19 gold and 8 Silver in champion league. No bronze.

Looking for a few fun and competitive players level 70 or higher to join our team as elders.

We have active towns and gladly give supplies and tools. Majority of members are 80 and higher, with all land and fishing spots open. We have a special hood with great players. We are currently at 23 and only want to add one or two more to help us in the run for the roses! I don't constantly recruit here because we don't generally need players, but 2 just left because they decided they were too busy to play anymore.

Most of us like to do the extra task and are hoping new players can do so also if needed.

Here is what we are looking for in a new Team Member:

Compete in derby
    Trash tasks under 315
    No Drama
    Be Polite
    Be helpful and active in the hood

We all love the derby and a lot of players strive for that perfect 3200 each week, but it's not required.

Above all we are a team. Give tons of help on boats, tasks, and trucks. Freely trade and give supplies. Very helpful and active nh. Very generous players that all speak English, players in many time zones.

We have a group that love to chat and have a lot of laughs.

Please send me a private message if you are interested in checking us out! You can also
    KIK me at Kaffasue.

We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you have. Hope to meet you soon!

Kat

USA DERBY CHAMPS
    Yellow Circle Red Horse
    Tag #899UO9CV
    Last edited by Kaffasue; August 14th, 2016 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Corrections

Centennial Club
    Bumping ....

Centennial Club

I'm lvl 38 bt I play the derby well

Can I join...?? Bt i dont do the 10th task... I do all 310+ tasks... Plz reply fast...

Questions about joining your hood

Hello Kat,

I would be a perfect match for your hood. I am an active player - several times a day, polite, kind, helpful to others, fairly self sufficient (i.e. I do not ask for help very often), and always complete all 10 tasks (313+ Mostly 320). Very competitive derby addict!!

Looking for friendly hood, kind, polite, all active, no drama, fun. I'm in Washington State, so pacific time zone.

Would you consider me? I am only level 50, but play well. I'd willing to be "on probation" if you prefer.
    Barbara, aka ♥♥

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffasue View Post
    Looking for a few fun and competitive players level 70 or higher to join our team as elders.

We love to derby and everyone participates. We don't have any inactive players. Inactive players who do not opt out are bumped. You will come into the hood as an elder.

We have active towns and gladly give supplies and tools. Majority of members are 75 and higher with all land and fishing spots open.

Most of us like to do the extra task and are hoping new players can do so also if needed, but it's not required. We are in the Champions League with 6 Gold and 2 Silver. ..we have never placed lower!

No weird rules!

Compete in derby
    Trash tasks under 310
    No Drama

We all love the derby and a lot of players strive for that perfect 3200 each week!

Above all we are a team. Give tons of help on boats, tasks, and trucks. Freely trade and give supplies. Very helpful and active nh. Very generous players that all speak English, players in many time zones.

Please send me a private message if you are interested in checking us out! You can also
    KIK me at Kaffasue.

We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you have. Hope to meet you soon!

Kat

Trainee
    What is your global standing?

Please PM me before cmg...happy to answer questions.

Kat

Trying to figure out why you are asking when you have your own hood?

New Post...bump

Only Room for 2 players. ..

Bump.......

Bumping new ad

Haven't had any openings since spring. Had 2 players quit playing Hay Day so looking for a coyple nice players that like to have fun and win. We are a special hood!

We are a Champion League Hood that loves to derby and have fun! Just won again this week. 19 gold and 8 Silver in champion league. No bronze.

We always place top 2 and have all silver and golds.

We have active towns and gladly give supplies and tools. Majority of members are 75, many are 100 or higher, with all land and fishing spots open. We have a special hood with great players. We are currently at 23 and only want to add one or two more to help us in the run for the roses! I don't constantly recruit here because we don't generally need players, but 2 just left because they decided they were too busy to play anymore.

Most of us like to do the extra task and are hoping new players can do so also if needed.

Compete in derby
    Trash tasks under 315
    No Drama
    Be Polite

We all love the derby and a lot of players strive for that perfect 3200 each week!

KIK me at Kaffasue.

Kat

Information

Bump

Haven't had any openings since spring. Had 2 players quit playing Hay Day so looking for a coyple nice players that like to have fun and win. We are a special hood!

We always place top 2 and have all silver and golds.

We have active towns and gladly give supplies and tools. Majority of members are 75, many are 100 or higher, with all land and fishing spots open. We have a special hood with great players. We are currently at 23 and only want to add one or two more to help us in the run for the roses! I don't constantly recruit here because we don't generally need players, but 2 just left because they decided they were too busy to play anymore.

Compete in derby
    Trash tasks under 315
    No Drama
    Be Polite

KIK me at Kaffasue.

Kat