Eagles

Table of Contents

Introduction

The Base

Mechanics / Concepts

Conclusion

Logs

Introduction

Hello there again! I'm Phoenix and welcome to my sixth base design thread. I have never done this on the forums because as you may or may not know bases are only worth two or three wars at most even with changed traps in high level wars so I've always ended up scrapping my designs. This time I thought why not just publish it if I am going to throw it away as it lasted longer than usual. It has never been fresh tripled and that's a HUGE deal considering the skillset people have in these wars. Defended cleanup multiple times which is downright incredible since it's almost a guaranteed triple when it's a cleanup.

The Base

FOR BEST RESULTS USE A MAX GOLEM IN CC

Mechanics / Concepts

4 Singles : It's a very delicate concept. It can make or break the base where those heals are forced can mean the difference between a triple or a fail. The bombs are positioned to force heals one after another in a hog based hit

Triple WT Setup : Easily walkable but post 30 second reduction it's not really going to be the "bang for your buck" because the tesla farm and wt farm are parallel to each other. Triple WT setup combined with air bombs positioned after numerous amounts of attacks being observed is extremely deadly to all looning or hogging.

Ground Xbows : Post damage increase it's always beneficial to have ground bows simply because it just forces rage on walks really fast.

Queen Island : A very basic technique to separate aq from the key traps

Defense Deadzone : Unlike the deadzone where nothing can approach it with defense deadzone you have a non defensive structure in the core to make all defensive targeting units go in a circle soaking all traps

The Tesla Farm : The best thing about this is it's tesla farm, It's a tesla farm that can kill hogs quite fast under a heal there are stages to a heal spell where it's at it's peak and then starts to drop. To kill this tesla farm you need two heals back to back or an insane amount of hogs being invested into a single pack. The tesla farm also houses a st farm which will trim down the total of hogs by a lot. The lvl 30 barbarian king coupled with 2 skeleton traps and quad teslas absolutely murder hogs

Air Trap Positioning : After numerous hits the small bombs have changed numerous times after finally settling where they are. Mostly looning is done from there

Conclusion

There's a lot more that went into it things I can't explain with just words through my keyboard. However it's a rather simple and to the point base nothing fancy as far as base skeleton goes just because it really allowed me to be free. Still the only base that never got fresh tripled in the time I ran it I hope it gives you the same results.

Just remember it's not unbeatable because th9 is a very easy townhall level. The surprise factor will lose it's charm once the base is out there in good wars so I highly recommend messing around yourself and making variations of it to keep it fresh for different wars! Till the next base I publish, Take Care & Have Fun!

Edit : I'm not looking for feedback on how you would barch this base in 30 seconds with backend surgical goblins. It has proven itself for me in TWC wars. No more comments about this please thanks.

Logs

Last edited by Aphrodi; April 10th, 2016 at 12:40 PM.
    My TH9 DE Protection Base (Crows) : https://goo.gl/tMhFnK

Max TH11 : Co Leader - War Snipers 2.4

Reserved.......

Guess the base isn't a secret anymore! Thx for sharing

FIRST
    IGN: Past Amazing
    Clan: Past Used By (#2GRCCP28)
    YouTube Channel (200k+ subs): Past Amazing

Thanks for great share, But this base can easily be 3 stared by experienced TH9+ player. I kinda attack base similar to this with combo of:
    4WB - 6Wiz - 16-17 Valkyrie (lvl 4 max of TH9) - 2 golem - CC max golem and lvl 30 both queen+king with 4 heals+1 haste + 1 poison

and 3 stared it.
    Last edited by shahinpb; April 5th, 2016 at 11:56 PM.

Nice base but can be taken out with a 20/20 ZapQuake drag attack with aq taking out the 2 top right ad.
    |Taste of Terror|War Clan w/ 295+ Wins|
    |IGN:TheSacredDonut|TH9 & Level 118|
    |GG:720M+|EE:780M+|HH:2.1m+|
    |FIN:53K+|War Hero:790+|Cup Record:3219|
    |Legos: 250|

There it is!

Looks like several attackers underestimated this bases' abilities. I'll give it a shot when I get my xbows. Thanks for sharing!
    IGN: CherryBomb - TH10
    Co-Leader - Bucknation lvl 11 clan #80P0QQLR ⬅⬅⬅

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBomb113 View Post
    There it is!

Looks like several attackers underestimated this bases' abilities. I'll give it a shot when I get my xbows. Thanks for sharing!
    Sadly this base will only work best with max defenses. But still worth a shot!
    IGN: Past Amazing
    Clan: Past Used By (#2GRCCP28)
    YouTube Channel (200k+ subs): Past Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by shahinpb View Post
    Thanks for great share, But this base can easily be 3 stared by experienced TH9+ player. I kinda attack base similar to this with combo of:
    4WB - 6Wiz - 16-17 Valkyrie (lvl 4 max of TH9) - 2 golem - CC max golem and lvl 30 both queen+king with 4 heals+1 haste + 1 poison

and 3 stared it.
    Look dude I'm sure it feel great to go to threads and say you are the god th9 hitter who has a 100% fresh hitrate and kills everything in sight but I'm not really interested

Quote Originally Posted by SacredDoughnut1 View Post
    Nice base but can be taken out with a 20/20 ZapQuake drag attack with aq taking out the 2 top right ad.
    Walk 6 o clock and break in around de drill to clean the right compartment and continue in that side is definitely a possibility. I agree there or going straight into tesla farm walking right to left

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBomb113 View Post
    There it is!

Good luck!

Millennial Club
    When i build the base, i am trying to make the base as ugly as i can. Symmetrical is a no go mate.

No DGB is incredibly vulnerable against hogs. Then you can remove 2 bombs just with queen walk and then govaho 1 jump, because the queen will jump over the wall because of 3 tiles rule. Your queen is just 1 tile from back wall. And then you dont even need the jump to get her with golem-king swap from outside. I prefer double layer queen island with 3 tiles away of every wall. Tesla farms are incredibly predictable as well. I rather stock the queen on storages with multiple defences fire(including tesla) on her and force her to use ability or rage early or even better to killl her. Empty core just makes the pathing easier.

One of the better desings on this forum anyway, so yeah good job

Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo View Post
    When i build the base, i am trying to make the base as ugly as i can. Symmetrical is a no go mate.

No DGB is incredibly vulnerable against hogs. Then you can remove 2 bombs just with queen walk and then govaho 1 jump, because the queen will jump over the wall because of 3 tiles rule. Your queen is just 1 tile from back wall. And then you dont even need the jump to get her with golem-king swap from outside. I prefer double layer queen island with 3 tiles away of every wall. Tesla farms are incredibly predictable as well. I rather stock the queen on storages with multiple defences fire(including tesla) on her and force her to use ability or rage early or even better to killl her. Empty core just makes the pathing easier.

One of the better desings on this forum anyway, so yeah good job
    Yeah unfortunately Diavolo you're looking at this from a FP POV. DGB's are the worst thing to have when people know where everything is and have 30 seconds to plan around it. Island's are a personal preference I prefer small single comps but most FPC people prefer double walled to make it hard to plan against. 4 Singles is the way to go and something I personally find the hardest to deal with since it forces heals.

Empty core makes pathing easier for attacker but it forces traps to be triggered as well with no ai flukes happening which is why I use it sometimes