Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ravens - A Th11 Elixir Farming Base

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Been using this base in high Champs 1 (4,050 ish) and it holds up very well. I would recommend it to any 11 players.
    I've also been using this base even in clan wars... 1 stars and many 0 stars.

Plus of course that it protects my loot

Pro Member
    Two defenses in Two days (+66 cups) puts me back in Tiatns league. If you want to join to get images feel free, I don't know how to do that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Two defenses in Two days (+66 cups) puts me back in Tiatns league. If you want to join to get images feel free, I don't know how to do that stuff.
    That's nice feel free to VM me the clan tag I'll come visit
    My TH9 DE Protection Base (Crows) : https://goo.gl/tMhFnK

Max TH11 : Co Leader - War Snipers 2.4

Banned
    Dunno how people defend with a base like this. I love this base and have been using it for >3 weeks now.

Everybody is hitting me with 100 hero levels and full complement of goviz gaining 50-70% per raid and me losing 40-80% loot Oh well, sticking to this because every base I use suffers the same fate. Am I the only person in the world that doesn't believe in base design? Where even maxed bases fall and falter. I'm purely using any base I see simply because of aesthetics

"This is new for me I'm not going to lie I've always been about gimmicks but designing at th11 is not really about that and it took awhile for me to figure that out."

What do you mean with that? 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcore View Post
    "This is new for me I'm not going to lie I've always been about gimmicks but designing at th11 is not really about that and it took awhile for me to figure that out."

What do you mean with that? 
    What I meant is that the extremely gimmicky bases aren't needed at th11 as you have soooo much firepower to work with that symmetrical bases that allow even distribution of that power are the best way to go when making farming bases (From My Experience)
    My TH9 DE Protection Base (Crows) : https://goo.gl/tMhFnK

Max TH11 : Co Leader - War Snipers 2.4

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodi View Post
    Trust me a th11 does not need de heck I'd put it outside but it's a good hit point structure

I'm donating golems all day and still full on de and in cc

@Waleed lol
    we're not all maxxed everything, or playing all day (like i used to), so having the DE hard to get at is nice for some of us