Thread: How to give money

How to give money

Someone sells somthing for a coin you buy and sell full then that person buys and sells for a coin and you buy and sell so if you need money ask someone high level rich to do this with you☺️

You are right that this is how to transfer a lot of coins to someone, however, to boldly ask someone who happens to be a high, or higher than you, level player to do this for you screams of begging and is quite off-putting. Those of us who are higher levels and have a lot of coins earned what we have and appreciate the hard work it took to get here.

Would you walk up to Warren Buffett and ask him to hand you $1000 just because?

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Quote Originally Posted by knitgal2 View Post
    You are right that this is how to transfer a lot of coins to someone, however, to boldly ask someone who happens to be a high, or higher than you, level player to do this for you screams of begging and is quite off-putting. Those of us who are higher levels and have a lot of coins earned what we have and appreciate the hard work it took to get here.

Would you walk up to Warren Buffett and ask him to hand you $1000 just because?
    Well it's a game and a lot of rich people give I got 1 milion from someone and my sister got 300,000

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullahhayday View Post
    Well it's a game and a lot of rich people give I got 1 milion from someone and my sister got 300,000

Seems a spectacularly 'entitled' attitude to me. Why not actually play the GAME and 'earn' your own coins?
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

You never know when someone may happen upon your RSS and grab those 10 blankets for 1 coin!

Also, this is not a win or lose game but a game of resource management. So learn how to manage and the coins will flow. ��
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    You never know when someone may happen upon your RSS and grab those 10 blankets for 1 coin!

Also, this is not a win or lose game but a game of resource management. So learn how to manage and the coins will flow. ��
    Yeah, right there.

I'm level 44, with a farm score of 1M+ and 100 coins just from keeping my farm constantly running. Its easy.

This is exactly how I get my machines for smaller farm I sell diamond rings for full price back to big farm and then back to penny to smaller farm and repeat till I have enough for what I need.
    BBB & GG Leader (Blue Horse/Purple circle)
    Derby Dominator's (Don't forget the apostrophe)
    NH Tag #90LVU22V (Don't forget the #symbol)