Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Want Free Gems

  1. #1
    Junior Member CookieMonkeyAcid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Leading fuzzy cute creatures to the food buffet.

    Want Free Gems

    Use the link above to download absolutely nothing. It's your typical app where you download apps to get points, which can later be used to redeem iTunes gift card or Google play cards. But what makes this app different from others is its referral system. If you use the link above, I'll get 50% of your points, and you'll get 50% of mine(its like the loot cart, it won't actually take 50% of my points or yours). If we can all start a referral train that would be awesome.
    Last edited by Herpacleese; April 2nd, 2016 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Link & site name removal
    01001000 01101001 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110000 01100101 01110010 01100011 01100101 01101100 01101100

  2. #2
    Forum All-Star Adevati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    These are scams. 90% of the time they slow your progress when you get close; or stop giving you credit by "mistake". For the other 10%, if you get lucky enough to actually get enough to redeem, they never actually send you anything, or they send an active itunes/play number to hundreds of people. Obviously, once one uses it, no one else can. Their words, "we sent you an active number, sorry".

    Not to mention, a lot of these require linking to social media or something. Of which they will steal your personal info and sell it.
    Last edited by Adevati; April 2nd, 2016 at 08:23 PM.

  3. #3
    Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    In the time it takes to see a $10 gem profit out of something like this, you could've earned enough from actual employment to gem an account to max TH11.
    First: TH12 - trophy record 5711
    Second: TH12 - trophy record 5561

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts