Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun Championship Hood with Two Openings Be an Elder

Fun Championship Hood with Two Openings Be an Elder

Just won another championship derby and had fun doing it!

Looking for Team Elder. Only need one or two more players.

We would love to have you stop by and see what you think and talk to us to understand what our team is about.

We love to derby and everyone participates. We don't have any inactive players. You will come into the as an elder.

We have active towns and openly give supplies and tools. Majority of members are 70s and higher.

The majority of us like to do the extra task and would like new players that do also. We are in the Champions League with 6 Gold and 2 Silver. ..we have always placed.

No weird rules! Just compete in derby! We trash tasks under 310 but most do 315+.

Above all we are a team. Give tons of help on boats, tasks, and trucks. Freely trade and give supplies. Very helpful and active nh. We all speak English and have players in a lot of time zones. Uk, New Zealand, Japan and many u.s. all time zones.

If you like to have fun but also win I guarantee you will like our hood. We have a large group that love to chat and we have a lot of laughs.

Hope you stop in and see what you think!

Please private message me and let me know your thoughts and if you have any questions!

Usa Derby Champs
    Yellow Circle Red Horse
    Kat

Centennial Club
    Hi there I've been trying to find the right hood for awhile now. Was just about to give up the game and then I found these guys! And now it looks like I'm here for good. We are a great team, everyone super friendly and super helpful- no one drags the chain. So if you want to win derbies but most importantly want to have fun come pay us a visit- we'd love to see you and because we're from all round the planet there should be some one there to welcome you. Cheers!

Level 70 and higher

Looking for a couple fun good players that enjoy the derby. We have fun and win at same time. ..yes that is possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffasue View Post

We would love to have you stop by and see what you think and talk to us to understand what our team is about.

We love to derby and everyone participates. We don't have any inactive players. You will come into the as an elder.

We have active towns and openly give supplies and tools. Majority of members are 70s and higher.

The majority of us like to do the extra task and would like new players that do also. We are in the Champions League with 6 Gold and 2 Silver. ..we have always placed.

No weird rules! Just compete in derby! We trash tasks under 310 but most do 315+.

Above all we are a team. Give tons of help on boats, tasks, and trucks. Freely trade and give supplies. Very helpful and active nh. We all speak English and have players in a lot of time zones. Uk, New Zealand, Japan and many u.s. all time zones.

If you like to have fun but also win I guarantee you will like our hood. We have a large group that love to chat and we have a lot of laughs.

Please private message me and let me know your thoughts and if you have any questions!

Usa Derby Champs
    Yellow Circle Red Horse
    Kat

Bump

Bump. .........

Usa Derby Champs
    Yellow Circle Red Horse
    Kat

Centennial Club
    Just bumping. Come join us - you won't regret it!

Centennial Club
    Bumping bumping

Have you found a new nh?

Bump. ....

Usa Derby Champs
    Yellow Circle Red Horse
    Kat

Centennial Club

Another gold cup tonight!!

Still looking for couple more players

Centennial Club
    Just bumping!!

Fresh Spawn

Join request

hi
    I should like to join your hood, I'm lvl 70, derby addict, 10 task 300 points or higher,
    Advise plz how to proceed before derby starts.
    Tnx
    Avner