Thread: Get rid of Bot buying programs for newspaper!

New Bloke/Chick

Get rid of Bot buying programs for newspaper!

HD PLEASE do something to get rid of the people using the bot programs to buy anything & everything besides wheat and eggs! When the newspaper is still downloading and everything is cleared from the shops, we know it's not humanly possible! This was a big issue when the new update came out, seemed to be better, but now it's back! Yes, I know lots of people play, Yes, I know internet speeds play into it, but when the connection lags when trying to get the newspaper open, when the connection lags when trying to get to a farm to buy anything and then EVERYTHING instantly disappears, this is something/someone using a ♥♥♥♥♥ program. PLEASE figure out how to stop this so everyone gets a fair chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisgram View Post
    HD PLEASE do something to get rid of the people using the bot programs to buy anything & everything besides wheat and eggs! When the newspaper is still downloading and everything is cleared from the shops, we know it's not humanly possible! This was a big issue when the new update came out, seemed to be better, but now it's back! Yes, I know lots of people play, Yes, I know internet speeds play into it, but when the connection lags when trying to get the newspaper open, when the connection lags when trying to get to a farm to buy anything and then EVERYTHING instantly disappears, this is something/someone using a ♥♥♥♥♥ program. PLEASE figure out how to stop this so everyone gets a fair chance.

I agree 100%. Each and every time I try to buy even a pumpkin pie the item is either sold or not even there when I get to the farm. Bots got to go, period! people use them in derbies too and I think it's just absurd. Learn to play fair like everyone else. People put time and money into a game, why shouldn't you?