Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lower the cost of wall upgrades

Lower the cost of wall upgrades

Walls are the biggest upgrade why not make them a little cheaper?

I agree i really need to upgrade my walls but for a row of 20 walls it makes me run out of gold
    ~Le Adam

If walls would be cheap you would max out your base in a few days. I dont have anything against the high price

Quote Originally Posted by Enderwizzard View Post
    If walls would be cheap you would max out your base in a few days. I dont have anything against the high price
    Im not talking about making them dirt cheap but I've been trying to upgrade my walls to level 9 and its taken me a couple months so far and Im not even close to having them all at 9. I have 74 at level 9, 109 at level 8 and 67 at level 7. it's 1,000,000 elixir or gold to go from 8 to 9. However to go from 7 to 8 you can only use gold and no elixir. Once you reach 9 it's 3,000,000 gold or elixir just for 1 wall to go to level 10. They've made it harder to farm now so Im losing chances to get the funds.

Yeah! Really it takes lot of gold for walls than defences. Should decrease cost on walls

even if the decrease is a little it'd be helpful.

If you believe walls are too expensive then don't upgrade them. Asking to have the cost reduced because you don't want to put on the time and effort to upgrade them is not going to happen.

How is it that others have achieved upgrading walls of it was not doable?

Fresh Spawn
    I think they Are too expensive at lvl 8! I mean 2 000 000 for ONE wall! That's crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Xav1 View Post
    If you believe walls are too expensive then don't upgrade them. Asking to have the cost reduced because you don't want to put on the time and effort to upgrade them is not going to happen.

How is it that others have achieved upgrading walls of it was not doable?
    lots of people use gems to gain the elixir/gold needed. Im not spending money or doing all that other ♥♥♥♥ like signing up for apps and stuff to get gems.

Quote Originally Posted by hbbdbb View Post
    I think they Are too expensive at lvl 8! I mean 2 000 000 for ONE wall! That's crazy!
    No, they cost 500 000 gold