Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: Contest: Clash of Clans....in real life

sou CV7 sempre tivo um sonho de

In about 5 hours, the post that says the results will come in a week, WILL BE 7 DAYS AGO, they should come today, and BOY, am I nervous... well, not really, make that excited

It Will be announced "soonish".
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

be quick rain drag
    contest is officially closed

th -8 maxed BK-9 Builder - 4 f2p player and youtuber

So sorry for the delay...I'm having serious wifi issues.

It's time!!

....and the winners are....

Third Place is a tie between...

Orion328 - Clapping at trees
    heisenberg42 - Searching in the clouds

Prize: 500 gems each

Second Place goes to...

s1ngg1h- Wizard

Prize: 1000 gems

and.....*drumroll*

First Place
    goes to...

Kuzzo - Grand Warden!!

Prize: 2000 gems

*winners please pm me with your player tag and clan info so your prizes can be sent. And keep an eye out. You never know what could happen.

I want to thank each of you for participating in this contest. I have had such a great time seeing your creativity and fantastic ideas for this. I've enjoyed seeing all of your pictures whether eligible or not, and I wish I could name you all as winners, because you are!

I would like to give Honorable Mention to Hippomaster1234 because he really went out of his way and put so much effort into this contest. His creativity and imagination made me smile the whole way through. My personal fav was the spring trap, hippo. So...for being our most entertaining contest enterer, you win.....my rock! Heehee

It's there behind the flower. And I even included my thumb just to keep things fair.

As for the other prizes, I'm so sorry! There was a band of sneaky marauders that crept up under our noses and stole them out from under us! But we know who they are and we need your help to hunt them down and make them pay for what they've done. They're led by a terrible outlaw that goes by the name of Holps. That devious cowboy kept Anoushka's napkin for himself. (He's got the pistols so he'll keep the pesos, right?) His ruthless enforcer RMSM ran off quickly with that ball of cat hair, before Fette even noticed that she had it. The mastermind, ComPerry, took the broken piece of Sneaky's ban hammer and already has 3 new devices fashioned out of it for their next heist. Superfinch made off with Janalov's gum...but I'm not sure what he will do with it since he lost most of his teeth in bar fights. Saxxonraider ran off with Twister's lawn clippings, but I have a feeling that he might end up disappointed. Gutodh and AjayPeri were outta luck though. Because Tinkerbell loves her Lonkero so much that she wouldn't even donate an empty. Luckily there was still the chance at a wave and a smile from Axion. Unluckily, Axion has been quite a grump these days and most people don't want the kind of facial expressions and hand gestures they might get from him. And Herpacleese is now threatening to spam everyone's inbox with the link to the update, so beware! Marika said she uses her toothbrushes until there are no bristles left...(which is why she has the best smile, of course)...so she didn't have one to send.

But even though those devious outlaws got the rest of the prizes...we managed to save just one of them...Stitch's old shoe!

But seriously....thank you Clash community for getting involved and having fun with this. I hope we can do a lot more stuff like this in the future. All ideas are welcome. Send me a pm. I had the greatest time! Thanx again!

Last edited by Raindragon; May 9th, 2016 at 10:56 PM.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

Congrats to the winners, commiserations to the losers. At least my "I've never won anything" record is still intact

Quote Originally Posted by Orion328 View Post
    This is my entry, which I'm sure is SUPER ORIGINAL
    Ignore the lack of clash
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngg1h View Post
    Just take a photo with statue at my playzone today !
    Almost 99.99 % of COC player used this amazing troop named WIZARD

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg42 View Post
    Attachment 166886

The cloud of obscurity. Hides villages from the most powerful of magnifying glasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzzo View Post
    Here is our real Grand Warden, it's a statue of the King Carlo Felice (from Savoia Family), located in the centre of Cagliari (Sardinia - Italy).

This is the place where our people go after special sports events, for example when Cagliari's soccer team reached the "Serie A" (this picture is from internet):
    Great job guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Thanx, Martvol. With all the issues I was having, I didn't even think to do that.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

I don't really care about gems, I do care about recognition though
    So, even though I'm not part of the super honarary and respected winner inner circle, I got all I wanted, a paragraph and a rock

Although winning would've been cool
    Congrats guys!

Thanks raindragon
    Last edited by Hippomaster1234; May 9th, 2016 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S1mon123 View Post
    Congrats to the winners, commiserations to the losers. At least my "I've never won anything" record is still intact
    I like this guy, looks on the bright side, whole "I still win at losing" kinda thing, I respect that

Although it's a paradox, paradoxes are respected