Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clash of Stats, History and Rankings and Sneak Peeks for next releases

Centennial Club

Clash of Stats, History and Rankings and Sneak Peeks for next releases

Finally, 5 weeks after the release of official supercell API, everyone can investigate plenty of clan and player statistics, curves and graphs from history for any clan.
    This is something which many clans and players were looking for a very long time.

Many thanks to developer and owner Adrien for providing finally such a platform for the community!!!
    And many thanks to supercell for providing the API!

Everything for free. Forever. We don't even need to register.
    Don't hesitate to try it out:

www.clashofstats.com
    logo.png

If you like to read more about the features of the site and upcoming releases, read on.

Clan Stats and History

• Find out the increase and decrease of trophies and members of your clan in the last season, last 7 days, last 30 days or all time
    • Find out when and how many wars your clan or your opponent clan has won in the past days, weeks or even longer.
    • Find out the winning streak and frequency of clans which are warring every day
    • Integrate your clan statistics to your own clan-homepage very easy using iframe options
    • No more manually filling excel-tables for this kind of jobs
    • STATS EXAMPLE

Player Stats and History

• See the development of trophies of any clan member during the past days and months
    • Watch the troop donations and troop receipts of single members and of all clan members during the time
    • Find easily out by a nice graphs which players are the most active donotors inside the clan.

Search

• Live Search for clans by name, by id, or by any attribute without knowing any name.
    • For example, search easily for many houndreds of level 8 clans in your own country, by only one search, and sort the results by any attribute, like war wins or members just by one click to find out easily which are the most active and most succesful clans in your country

Rankings

• Watch global and local player and clan rankings by trophies
    • Exclusive feature: see global and local rank of the player and clans at the same time in every ranking!
    • Much more rankings will follow in next releases. Curious? Then just read the sneak peeks below.

Sneek Peeks:

War Wins Rankings

by-war-wins.jpg
    Since the beginning of clan wars, the community is waiting for clan rankings. Many users do manually rankings for their own country and aven global rankings by war wins with a lot of efforts at many different places inside the internet.
    Finally, we will have in the next time one place for the common international war win rankings, and even separately for every of the 260 locations.
    The lots of houres of work to update all these rankings are over. These rankings will be updated automatically and we will have accurate rankings forever, for free.

Clash of Nations

clash-of-nations.jpg

Have you ever thing which locations are the best in clash of clans? Have you ever think about to work together with other clans of your same location and to beat other countries?
    This could be real only in a few days. Clash of stats will provide nation rankings involving the top 30 clans of each nation.
    Find out which nation will be on the top of the rankings when we count the top30 clans together of each country.
    This ranking will show up not a single clan, but a battle between teams of 30 clans of each nations.
    So, the trophies of maximum 1500 players of each single country will count for this ranking. You might be part of this!
    Clash of Nations will not only show trophie ranks, but also war win rankings.
    Get in touch with other clans of your country and work together to rise in the clash of nations rankings.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Stay tuned for more news, and visit the stats.
    Don't forget to push the "START COLLECTING DATA" button for your clan to see the stats.

Feel free to give your feedback, new ideas or other comments here or using the feedback-button on the site.
    Last edited by RichieRichh; May 16th, 2016 at 09:16 AM.

Banned
    These are awesome news!

Pro Member
    Will this be able to give won/lost/drawn like warclans used to?

Nice!!!!!
    Ex-Co Leader Of Quantum 8.9,5 Clan
    At 3200

I was 3800 tho,I dropped
    R.I.P TH8 Pushing...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phop View Post
    Will this be able to give won/lost/drawn like warclans used to?
    the official api from supercell do not give us yet the opportunity to get the losses of each clan.
    if this will be available, it will be surely implemented.
    api from supercell is stil in beta. so we expect new releases and features soon.

for now, we are able to watch automatically the increase of war wins every day.
    so, at least for war clans which are doing wars every day, it will be possible to find out in 30 days, how many losses they have, and can do rankings on these. but we are never sure.. if these were losses, or if these clans just decided to make a 2 days break.

at least, when you look at the history-graph of war wins, its easy to find out the war win frequency during the history of the clan.
    later on, we might be able to make rankings like:
    most wins in the past 30 days, most wins in the past 6 months.. and so on.
    i think even these kind of rankings will be quite interesting after the next coc update, when the matchmaking will be changed to match clans with similar winning strikes.
    Last edited by RichieRichh; March 13th, 2016 at 10:34 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieRichh View Post
    the official api from supercell do not give us yet the opportunity to get the losses of each clan.
    if this will be available, it will be surely implemented.
    api from supercell is stil in beta. so we expect new releases and features soon.

for now, we are able to watch automatically the increase of war wins every day.
    so, at least for war clans which are doing wars every day, it will be possible to find out in 30 days, how many losses they have, and can do rankings on these. but we are never sure.. if these were losses, or if these clans just decided to make a 2 days break.

at least, when you look at the history-graph of war wins, its easy to find out the war win frequency during the history of the clan.
    later on, we might be able to make rankings like:
    most wins in the past 30 days, most wins in the past 6 months.. and so on.
    i think even these kind of rankings will be quite interesting after the next coc update, when the matchmaking will be changed to match clans with similar winning strikes.
    I guess it's better than just the total won currently in clan profile, next update SC said they will be listing win streak. Not sure why they just don't list full war records, it was such a great feature on the warclans site before they killed it off.

Awesome work!
    Edit: Just saw my donation ratio..it sucks ♥♥♥♥.
    Last edited by DhruvChamp; March 13th, 2016 at 10:49 AM.

Pro Member
    Very nice, have added our clan in.
    TH12 | Gold/E Grab - 2+ Billion | Heroic Heist - 16+ mill | Heros - 60/60/30 | Leader in The Kelly Gang - level 16 clan | War Stars - 1000+ | Aussie

excited for the Player Stats and History

My !
    U.M.A/ZSTORM/TW/TW2 ign SynTaxERROR Lv 120 TH 10 GG 1.4B+ EE 1.4B+
    Farming is GREAT

Centennial Club

Hey there Clash Community!

Thank you RichieRichh for this post .

I'm the developer behind this website , I want it to be the most useful it can for the Clash Community, and I'll try adding features regularly (as Richie said in the Sneak Peaks, next up are War rankings).

Don't hesitate if you have suggestions for improvements , you can either post on this thread or use the Feedback functionality directly on the site!

Enjoy!
    Hey Chief!
    Checkout Clash of Stats! Free Live Clan Page, Historical Data, Clans Rankings and Players Rankings.
    Awesome feature you would like to see? Critics? Tell me here!