Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Version 2.73 Release Notes

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Version 2.73 Release Notes

Version 2.73:
    Chat improvements:
    ✔ Global chat is now moderated! Report offensive messages by tapping them and choosing "Report".
    ✔ Improved profanity filter for global chat creates a nicer and safer chatting environment.

Clan Improvements:
    ✔ You can now set minimum amount of trophies required for your clan. Players won't be able to apply if they don't meet the minimum requirements.
    ✔ Added notices to Clan chat when members are promoted, demoted, join or are kicked out of the clan.
    ✔ You can now send a personal message when you kick someone out of your clan.

Other changes:
    ✔ Players with lower Town Hall levels now lose less resources when attacked by higher Town Hall level players (2 level difference or more). See more info here.
    ✔ There is now a short no-attack period after maintenance breaks to allow players to log back in unperturbed.
    ✔ Added an extra confirmation step when loading village from Game Center to avoid accidents.

I would hope that the discussion about the attacking lower town hall would be in it's own thread and I will be most likely moving post to that thread if necessary.

Thanks Rauta. Am curious, why is personal messaging only possible after kicking a player from clan? Is full PM capability being planned for the future? It seems like such a small step compared to what is needed.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Luther View Post
    Thanks Rauta. Am curious, why is personal messaging only possible after kicking a player from clan? Is full PM capability being planned for the future? It seems like such a small step compared to what is needed.
    It does seem like a small thing, but there is a lot to consider with it. We've discussed it, but so far it's on a lower pirority than for example clan search. Can't make any promises on it.

Centennial Club
    Thank you for the release notes.

Fresh Spawn

Cannot log on

Since the update I cannot log on? Have uninstalled and reinstalled, turned my iPad off and on and still won't work???

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcphieee View Post
    Since the update I cannot log on? Have uninstalled and reinstalled, turned my iPad off and on and still won't work???
    It's not up yet. We're working on it.

Trainee
    Hey,
    I know this is not of a high priority but Have you guys considered introducing Custom Clan logo's to the game?
    and thanks for the update

j-kim.
    [T]I[T]ANS clan Leader
    Code:
    http://i47.tinypic.com/nzi040.png

I can't log on too....

Red face Same

Quote Originally Posted by Mcphieee View Post
    Same here. But this has happened before when we had to reinstall from the appstore once the lastest version was out. Just wait [:

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    I am in! Please try again now.